• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

dents

Jan 28, 2020
I've done everything with Kira (both MB and R) but apparently i'm still missing a scene, anyone know how to get it?

dents

Jan 28, 2020
I've done everything with Kira (both MB and R) but apparently i'm still missing a scene, anyone know how to get it?
Aight nevermind, a new piece was added to an old scene, it happens right before the shower scene so if you're missing it like i was just quickly replay that section and you should get it

Areyouken

Jun 24, 2018
It's like Winterlook saw the future. COVID19 might be the virus that drives us to this future ;) :D

Any stock picks Winterlook? :p

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
Fucking love the art in this game, it's great. The gameplay isn't a chore, either, so that's a plus. Glad I decided to check it out.

Reactions: GaRbS

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
is there actual pregnancy or just the bare back creampies, cause none of the girls are pregnant

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Bet the old Apocalypse theme is a hit these days. :p Right, I'm off to give this one a try. Can't believe I've completely missed this until now, art looks really good. Then again I've never been under quarantine and had time to check in here for 1700 times a day. :p

Reactions: stever
Sep 21, 2019
View attachment 575131

Overview:
The day everyone feared, the day everyone hoped would never come, arrived in the form of a nuclear cloud. The government shelters, built to save and protect the lives of its citizens soon crumbled from overpopulation and lack of food.
With no other choice, many tried to find another life by returning to the surface. Unfortunately for them, they traded a slow death from starvation for the painful death from radiation. These were the only options for those who survived so far... but not for you.
Thread Updated: 2020-03-22
Release Date: 2020-03-21
Developer: Winterlook
Censored: No
Version: 0.16
Language: English
Other Game:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID*

Patches:

Extras: WALKTHROUGH - CHEATS - GALLERY UNLOCK CHEAT
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 256958 View attachment 410155 View attachment 410152 View attachment 410161 View attachment 410153 View attachment 410151 View attachment 302864 View attachment 410159 View attachment 410160 View attachment 256960 View attachment 410154
I'm having trouble with the incest patch can anyone help?

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
Guys if you want a 100% complete gallery follow this:

Go to game folder->renpy->common -> 00gallery.rpy

Open the file using notepad and search for "if not renpy.seen_image(i):" under that line you'll see "return False". Simply change False to True and you've unlocked the entire gallery. Make sure you type True not true, the capital T matters.

Works on TFOI and I decided to give it a go here aswell.
Thanks
also you need to change other "False" in the same file because images are bloked

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
is there a way to change the text color or size

The white text on light background is bit difficult to read

Reactions: splamo
May 25, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00director.rpy", line 293, in interact
    show_director = interact_base()
  File "renpy/common/00director.rpy", line 248, in interact_base
    if [ i for i in renpy.scriptedit.nodes_on_line(filename, line) if not isinstance(i, ALONE_NODES) ]:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'events/general/living_room.rpyc'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "events/threesome/kira_melisa_mb.rpyc", line 58, in script
  File "E:\Test nya\Winterlook\Shelter-0.16-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "E:\Test nya\Winterlook\Shelter-0.16-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 990, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
  File "E:\Test nya\Winterlook\Shelter-0.16-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1226, in display_menu
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\Test nya\Winterlook\Shelter-0.16-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Test nya\Winterlook\Shelter-0.16-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2695, in interact
    i()
  File "renpy/common/00director.rpy", line 293, in interact
    show_director = interact_base()
  File "renpy/common/00director.rpy", line 248, in interact_base
    if [ i for i in renpy.scriptedit.nodes_on_line(filename, line) if not isinstance(i, ALONE_NODES) ]:
  File "E:\Test nya\Winterlook\Shelter-0.16-pc\renpy\scriptedit.py", line 249, in nodes_on_line
    ensure_loaded(filename)
  File "E:\Test nya\Winterlook\Shelter-0.16-pc\renpy\scriptedit.py", line 86, in ensure_loaded
    renpy.parser.list_logical_lines(fn, add_lines=True)
  File "E:\Test nya\Winterlook\Shelter-0.16-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 214, in list_logical_lines
    f = open(filename, "rb")
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'events/general/living_room.rpyc'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
S.h.e.l.t.e.r - An Apocalyptic Tale 0.16
Mon Mar 23 12:53:07 2020

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes