Ozy79

Apr 20, 2018
*sigh*. It's amusing how after all this time we still get people asking what MB stands for.
Can we make some sort of inner joke where each time we give a different answer?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mister Bean,
Mega Boner,
Monopoly Budget,
Mysterious Brothel,
Minute Bitch

sorry...i have many more but cbf'd typing them all, lol

zzy1536940398

May 24, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of S.h.e.l.t.e.r - An Apocalyptic Tale v0.16.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 22.03.2020
[/引用]
omg,so fast

Bluballz

Jun 10, 2018
Mister Bean,
Mega Boner,
Monopoly Budget,
Mysterious Brothel,
Minute Bitch

sorry...i have many more but cbf'd typing them all, lol
You gotta give some of the people new to this game a break.
Looks are deceiving a lot of them waited to download this game

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is very reassuring .. because then one or both partners lets go of the inhibitions and loosens to the lust and the kink ;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Each one has her / his preferred booze ... spend some days getting to know them by heart ... plot will unfold :)

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
Damn, I don't know how I didn't hit this game before. I love the graphic line and the colors the characters are made of. It's nice that new characters are added, of course, women, I hope there will be many more. Generally a nice idea for the plot and expansion of our settlement, it gives a lot of opportunities to expand the content, which I hope will not end too soon. I look forward to further updates. Great job :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Father say : fuck your mother and sister and have child , but we can sent away the father , why ? He give his consent.
There's a point where the game makes us realize the father's an obstacle, but why?
There's no narrative that indicates that the father ends up changing his mind and wants to stand in your way.
I managed him to leave im now with 3 woman alone :) but can have sex only with one i chose ;)

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Futa, got me by surprise............Futa tag missing

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes