• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
what's wrong with these two images first image the penis is <removed> and the second image the penis is smaller?

paulawantcock

Feb 24, 2018
Last edited by a moderator:

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
Guys if you want a 100% complete gallery follow this:

Go to game folder->renpy->common -> 00gallery.rpy

Open the file using notepad and search for "if not renpy.seen_image(i):" under that line you'll see "return False". Simply change False to True and you've unlocked the entire gallery. Make sure you type True not true, the capital T matters.

Works on TFOI and I decided to give it a go here aswell.
Worked perfect. But with recent update .16 I noticed some gallery images are still locked. I assume those are probably just not out yet? OR patreon specific or something?

as well as some of the images saying "image locked 2/7-6/7 as you scroll through them.

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Worked perfect. But with recent update .16 I noticed some gallery images are still locked. I assume those are probably just not out yet? OR patreon specific or something?

as well as some of the images saying "image locked 2/7-6/7 as you scroll through them.
I believe, you have to re-do the process every update, can't just one off it.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
where can i find console command ?
i didn't find it :(
you will never find it the game

things you need to do is

1. create a file called console_enable.rpy

2. put this code in the file

Code:
init 999 python:
    #Enable console
    config.console = True
3. put the file inside the game folder

4. run the game and load or start the new game

5. in the game press and hold the shift key then press o not the number the letter

6. after modifying then type exit

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
I just downloaded the game and the incest patch can someone please guide me on how to install or add on the incest patch

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I just downloaded the game and the incest patch can someone please guide me on how to install or add on the incest patch
unrar the file open the folder for the patch and copy the rpa then go the game that you want to patch then go games folder paste the patch into the game folder

games <-- this one
lib
renpy
game.exe

Reactions: Daryu
4.20 star(s) 146 Votes