• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Misalton

Oct 17, 2018
So does futa-Mia have a pussy or not? Cause you know, I am all for futas, but only if they can take role of both mother and father.

Reactions: GaRbS

Jyk

Oct 27, 2019
Is there any actual pregnancy yet? Not sure if I'm just getting unlucky/lucky every time or if it's not created yet - haven't encountered it for anyone even after like 20 days of bareback.

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
Is there any actual pregnancy yet? Not sure if I'm just getting unlucky/lucky every time or if it's not created yet - haven't encountered it for anyone even after like 20 days of bareback.
The actual pregnant scenes dont seem to be in yet no. But having unprotected sex does show pregnancy chance, so its most likely coming... also considering, its kind of the premise to get kids.

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
How much of a VN is this game? Do you just read scene to scene or is there gameplay?
there is alot of story for each path and a small grind id say if u ignore story for 10mins and grind u can get everything u need and just focus story for rest of the game which is several hours of content

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
theres no console commands for this? and does that site work with renpy?
Search this thread for cheats and you will find what I posted.
Or check the OP and you will have your eyes opened.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
theres no console commands for this? and does that site work with renpy?
If you scroll down, there is a list of systems it works with, though some of the variables may be locked behind a paywall (Patron), and some files may be encrypted, or the like. AFAIK, yeah, you can edit the saves for this game, though, you'll need to know what you want to edit, or guess, thus can be tricky.

How that site works is by you drag&dropping, or clicking the green upload file and select the save; wait for it to load, and you'll see a bunch of different variables, which you need to skim through (or Ctrl+F) to find the one you want, click the number (if it's green), then input the amount you want. -- Remember that doing this may break the game, if you change the wrong variable.

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
In order for me and maybe others to fully understand your game, we need to see more of futa Mia. Side-note maybe Mia/FutaMia could become our partner in crime and join us in our conquest.

Reactions: poloko and GaRbS

lionguild

Jul 15, 2018
Guys if you want a 100% complete gallery follow this:

Go to game folder->renpy->common -> 00gallery.rpy

Open the file using notepad and search for "if not renpy.seen_image(i):" under that line you'll see "return False". Simply change False to True and you've unlocked the entire gallery. Make sure you type True not true, the capital T matters.

Works on TFOI and I decided to give it a go here aswell.
Used this to unlock the gallery but some pictures are still blank?

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes