Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Apologies if this has been bought up already, but came across a bug with the android
if you selection corruption rout then pay for the garage, the android switched to the romantic route.

EDIT: on top of that, the sex options no include both romantic and corruption choices

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2019
I played this back before the Corruption subplot got fleshed out in later iterations, so I was left pretty disappointed in the kinds of choices that could be made in regards to how to approach each woman.
Although it's quite risky to make the whole Corruption subplot affect every woman versus person to person, I can understand how that would be sort of awkward if the character went from a Domme who just wanted to fuck and breed in one circumstance and shift to a more caring and gentle one in another... Still, I've enjoyed both approaches immensely so far.
One thing I'd like to suggest to Winterlook is the possibility of changing the effect that turning the women into sluts have on their shower scenes. Unless I haven't encountered it yet, there doesn't seem to be any change in their behavior during those scenes. An example would be that (and this could include the Romance route) the characters start to masturbate while calling out your name (assuming the player changed the PC's name to their own), or getting more bold in their endeavors to self satisfy.
It's a small tweak that doesn't add to the gameplay, but it does add to the immersion in the sense that you can start to really see a change in their behavior.
Also a minor revision that could be made is that at the beginning of every day, Angela gives the player something different (random) as a canned food item. Potatoes, sauerkraut, beets, carrots, etc. People's teeth would start to fall out eventually from all the acidity in tomatoes! Don't believe me? Next time you have a bunch of tomatoes lying around, mash em up and throw your hands in there for a few minutes... They'll start to get tingly from the acidity in them!
Anyway, Winterlook is doing something really unique in this game, and it's potential is almost limitless story wise (think Flexible Survival).

Raring

May 6, 2019
I tried to unlock the gallery to see what I missed out by not corrupting them, however it doesn't seem to work completely for me when I check the gallery. Some corruption stuff is unlocked, other scenes still have the lock. This is what it looks:

Code:
  class __GalleryUnlockCondition(object):
        def __init__(self, images):
            self.images = images

def check(self, all_prior):
            for i in self.images:

print(i, renpy.seen_image(i))

if not renpy.seen_image(i):
                    return True
Any idea what's wrong or missing?

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
Really feels like the dev is starting to milk it which is such a shame because the game started off great.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
It seems I cannot trigger Angela's and Kira's routes. I dealt with Melissa, impregnated Jay, Tiffany, Elin, got android, built watch towers...Yet Kira's room is always locked and Angela's always busy

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
Someone needs to redo the backgrounds. Dialogue says that the only way to tell the time is the clock while there is a goddamn window. Immersion ruined right at the start.

Reactions: _Maou_

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Someone needs to redo the backgrounds. Dialogue says that the only way to tell the time is the clock while there is a goddamn window. Immersion ruined right at the start.
Well it's obviously a fake window in an underground bunker. Probably has to be switched on, it's not going to tell you what time it is.

• Angry
Reactions: d1Polterghost

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Make a back up and Delete all of script files from the game folder and then put the Patch script in.

This method worked for me. :coffee: ;)

Reactions: Gwb2006

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
winterlook On Tiffany's corrupt route, asking her about Jay's gift states that she just gives it to you outright, but it instead unlocks the purchase option from her romance route so you have to buy it anyway.

Great job with the different android wig styles and their different renders with her scenarios, BTW.(y)

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes