Mar 23, 2019
don't know if it's bug or not
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pretty sure it isn't. The PC's dick is positioned temporarily behind her so that you can see all the wet goods. Plus, I'm not sure if a bug is even possible in a VN style scene...:unsure:
That would imply that the artist who drew it had a seizure or something while they drew it. If I were you, I would've deleted this about 5 minutes after thinking it through. Just a thought.

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
It's a bunker in a fake game. Is this really the biggest problem you have with the game?
What do you mean "fake game"? Its not a game? Then what is it? What did I download? Anyway, if a piece of art is my "biggest" problem, that should mean that regardless the game is great.

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
I tried to unlock the gallery to see what I missed out by not corrupting them, however it doesn't seem to work completely for me when I check the gallery. Some corruption stuff is unlocked, other scenes still have the lock. This is what it looks:

Code:
  class __GalleryUnlockCondition(object):
        def __init__(self, images):
            self.images = images

def check(self, all_prior):
            for i in self.images:

print(i, renpy.seen_image(i))

if not renpy.seen_image(i):
                    return True
Any idea what's wrong or missing?
Me too, I have some scenes unlocked, but others are still locked... Can someone upload a save with gallery unlocked ?

Deathicnarnat

Nov 7, 2019
Guys if you want a 100% complete gallery follow this:

Go to game folder->renpy->common -> 00gallery.rpy

Open the file using notepad and search for "if not renpy.seen_image(i):" under that line you'll see "return False". Simply change False to True and you've unlocked the entire gallery. Make sure you type True not true, the capital T matters.

Works on TFOI and I decided to give it a go here aswell.
i did this but not all the gallery unlocked there are still some that are not showing

makwamba

Mar 3, 2018
I tried to unlock the gallery to see what I missed out by not corrupting them, however it doesn't seem to work completely for me when I check the gallery. Some corruption stuff is unlocked, other scenes still have the lock. This is what it looks:

Code:
  class __GalleryUnlockCondition(object):
        def __init__(self, images):
            self.images = images

def check(self, all_prior):
            for i in self.images:

print(i, renpy.seen_image(i))

if not renpy.seen_image(i):
                    return True
Any idea what's wrong or missing?
Ok, basically the problem is that there are 2 more gallery unlock conditions on the gallery coding, 1 condition is for when (Self) or the MC face is showed on the scene, and the other is for when the charachter is alone on the scene, without the MC. Do the following:
1.- On the same document a little bit below from where u changed the first 'False' to 'True', under a command that says 'if not i.check(all_prior)' change 'Return False' to 'Return True'.
2.- Even lower from where u changed the second command, under 'if not i.check(True)' below that change 'Return False' to 'Return True' and 6 columns below change the end of the command from 'Return False' to 'Return True' too.

This unlocked everything for me, hope this works for y'all.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Ok, basically the problem is that there are 2 more gallery unlock conditions on the gallery coding, 1 condition is for when (Self) or the MC face is showed on the scene, and the other is for when the charachter is alone on the scene, without the MC. Do the following:
1.- On the same document a little bit below from where u changed the first 'False' to 'True', under a command that says 'if not i.check(all_prior)' change 'Return False' to 'Return True'.
2.- Even lower from where u changed the second command, under 'if not i.check(True)' below that change 'Return False' to 'Return True' and 6 columns below change the end of the command from 'Return False' to 'Return True' too.

This unlocked everything for me, hope this works for y'all.
it did work for me :)

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
A few things

The android, if you make her self aware, while your whole family is corrupted. She should notice and have a response to that and maybe help in "training" them.

On Another note, she should join the family for breakfast every morning, i know she doesn't need it, but it could be her trying to find some humanity within herself (also bc i kicked the dad out, and now theirs a gap and it bothers me.)

Another thing, since you're the mayor you should get at least one shot a day, if you visit your office.

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
The more this game gets updated the more i start to love it.
Absolutely fantastic work!

morsotin

Jan 27, 2019
It seems I cannot trigger Angela's and Kira's routes. I dealt with Melissa, impregnated Jay, Tiffany, Elin, got android, built watch towers...Yet Kira's room is always locked and Angela's always busy
Same issue here, the only Kira and Angela scenes I've unlocked are the shower peeking ones.
EDIT: Oh, I guess it's because of the first choice I made, when you're asked which one you'd be going for first. I didn't think much of the choice but it looks like it locks all the ones you didn't pick? Whoops.

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2019
Same issue here, the only Kira and Angela scenes I've unlocked are the shower peeking ones.
EDIT: Oh, I guess it's because of the first choice I made, when you're asked which one you'd be going for first. I didn't think much of the choice but it looks like it locks all the ones you didn't pick? Whoops.
The question is: Why wouldn't you choose all three when you are asked? But I guess I understand why you would think that. There's always cheats or starting over.

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes