lascaux

Jan 12, 2018
That's good shit. The gameplay is not too grindy and the story is interesting enough. The artstyle is stellar. Hope to see more!

Robato

Jun 13, 2018
Yes some cheats work but both of these are wrong. (budget=x and has.cans = ) ((You must use a space between the word and = and = and number you want.))

Here is the correct way for cheats.
budget = xx (((For best result use the has_cans cheat then add them to the treasury form MC stock.)))
has_cans = xx (((This is the only safe cheat I have found but remember I have not played this in over 3-4 months.)))

This one works for just the number you have but will not count for MC or anyone else you need some for so it is best to just buy them instead of cheating them.
has_syringe = xx

xx = the number you want.
How do i enter these cheats ?

Ventriloquist7

Feb 28, 2020
Guys if you want a 100% complete gallery follow this:

Go to game folder->renpy->common -> 00gallery.rpy

Open the file using notepad and search for "if not renpy.seen_image(i):" under that line you'll see "return False". Simply change False to True and you've unlocked the entire gallery. Make sure you type True not true, the capital T matters.

Works on TFOI and I decided to give it a go here aswell.
How do you find this file on Mac?

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
Yes some cheats work but both of these are wrong. (budget=x and has.cans = ) ((You must use a space between the word and = and = and number you want.))

Here is the correct way for cheats.
budget = xx (((For best result use the has_cans cheat then add them to the treasury form MC stock.)))
has_cans = xx (((This is the only safe cheat I have found but remember I have not played this in over 3-4 months.)))

This one works for just the number you have but will not count for MC or anyone else you need some for so it is best to just buy them instead of cheating them.
has_syringe = xx

xx = the number you want.
where do you put this codes in?

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
Am I the only who wishes this game had more of a story, more dialogue and buildup with the characters before getting the sex scenes? Because so far everything happens so quickly and with little time to truly begin to care that the characters appear incredibly shallow.

I'd even say that the two dimensional caricatures in the absurd and unrealistic mockery that is Battle of the Bulges have more depth than in SHELTER. At least in BotB the characters speak way more than a few lines and you need more than just 4-odd choices before you get all their sex scenes at once. It also doesn't hurt that it has an overarching story that was established since day one.

I'm sad to say that the only great thing about SHELTER is its godly art and its high amount of sexual content. Because even its gameplay is sorely lacking, as it amounts to simply waiting for your number of cans to increase day after day with the same work that it's so simple that it can't even be considered a minigame.

And we know the dev can do better with the story and characters, as they have done so before with Fate of Irnia, so it confuses me that now they're incapable of repeating that when so far SHELTER actually has more sex scenes as well as characters than FoI.

I find it both hilarious and astounding how the failings of other projects like Star Channel 34 and Broken Heart Bordello are the only good things about SHELTER and viceversa.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
Dec 23, 2018
I don't get it. I started my playthrough, said I liked them all and then chose to start with Angela (learnt she wanted wine and that Oscar will set up a date for us before learning about the guitar and whiskey). After kissing all the girls. Fapping with Melisa and Kira, then going the other town - I go to the room with Angela and suddenly she is my mom? She calls me son / my boy..

I didn't set incest as option as far as I know. Is it by default? The thing about Kira being a childhood friend can be disregarded as she will turn into my sister next? lol wut

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
After a girl is set on Romance she cannot be switch to Corrupt, or the other way around? So do I need to restart the game for missing scenes?
If you want to see both romance and corruption scenes then yes you must restart on the other path.

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes