Jul 5, 2017
You put it in the "Game" folder and overwrote the old file? I just started playing this a few days ago and worked for me
If there are scripts.rpc and scripts.rpa in your game folder, you should delete them to apply the patch to your game.

So, I found the problem. after seeing that there was supposed to be a scripts.rpa file in the games folder, I downloaded the uncompressed version and it works. whoever worked on the compressed version messed up.

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Would love for a three way with the mom and each of the sisters and more scenes with each and more scenes with the existing girls in the town on both routes work with them first flesh them out more and then maybe add more girls later .maybe a better implementation of the interface/menu/inventory not really complaining just want this game/vn to be as good as it can be/know it will be

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
for the 100% gallery cheat, why there is still some locked after changing the False to True?

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
I can't trigger the pregnancy of Angela.... I managed to make her work, but nothing else.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
I can't trigger the pregnancy of Angela.... I managed to make her work, but nothing else.
just try to cum inside a few time and sleep sleep sleep, it will tigger.. and u also need to sleep sleep and sleep till it trigger her birth

Reactions: Sihy

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
I Love this game ;) But needs to have more fun with sex scenes example Make with Angela Sex everywhere 1.Outside 2.Bathroom 3.Floor 4.New places and some extra love dialogues
I would like to live in SHELTER beter :cool:And have fun with girls (y)

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Yes! Been waiting for this. Please more pregnancy content going forward. Oh and it would be great if there was an option to manually control the pregnancy duration. In case we want them to stay in that late pregnancy state. Would like to see all the women in this game pregnant and have pregnant sex.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Yes! Been waiting for this. Please more pregnancy content going forward. Oh and it would be great if there was an option to manually control the pregnancy duration. In case we want them to stay in that late pregnancy state. Would like to see all the women in this game pregnant and have pregnant sex.
I mean, repopulating the planet is the responsible thing to do for the sake of humanity, right?

• Haha
Reactions: GaRbS
4.20 star(s) 146 Votes