Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I mean, repopulating the planet is the responsible thing to do for the sake of humanity, right?
Absolutley. I'm just all about player choice. The more options for the player to do as they wish and satisfy how they want to play, the better.

kuler

May 20, 2018
"1) Angela can now get pregnant and give birth to your child. There is also 4 (2 per route) H scenes when she is in her late pregnancy. "

Emmm, i know about love and corruption routes. But where is the scene selection in a particular root?
All it asked is the child gender...so? So, how to obtain another scene is the same route?

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
I never said it but.... this is one of the most complete games and with a good art and plot in the game. I was lucky enough to play it in a version where I could enjoy it in all aspects. I thank the creator for his art and dedication and I will be looking forward to future releases where his name is found. ♥♥♥

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
I never said it but.... this is one of the most complete games and with a good art and plot in the game. I was lucky enough to play it in a version where I could enjoy it in all aspects. I thank the creator for his art and dedication and I will be looking forward to future releases where his name is found. ♥♥♥
I think we as a community need to do more of this. Especially those of us who enjoy quality dom and harem stuff.

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Thanks, I did sleep A LOT before it happened :D I thought that I missed something.
I may be getting close to an actual 9 months of continuous sleeping now without anything triggering.
How many times exactly are you supposed to sleep before this triggers?
I checked the variables and it says "angela_pregnant = True".
Also, how do you put Angela to work?

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
I may be getting close to an actual 9 months of continuous sleeping now without anything triggering.
How many times exactly are you supposed to sleep before this triggers?
I checked the variables and it says "angela_pregnant = True".
Also, how do you put Angela to work?
i think you can only ask her to work on good route

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Out of curiosity, is impossible to find pickles for Angela right? Jay don't have any dialogue. :unsure:

Bagram

Jun 21, 2018
Boy I am glad the saves from old version work. On a different matter, I still can't give Jay the book. I bought it from Tiffany but there is no option to hand it over to Jay. Any ideas?

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Out of curiosity, is impossible to find pickles for Angela right? Jay don't have any dialogue. :unsure:
Same, I've tried working at the bar and waiting a while but she doesn't seem to stock them. Maybe we have to wait a couple of weeks or something. It could just be an attempt to inject a little life into the scene (pregnancy cravings) and you aren't actually expected to find her pickles.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexTorch
4.20 star(s) 146 Votes