Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
sorry its no go...it will not extract..
Okay, I've extracted it and re-zipped it. Try it now. Apart from this solution you may need to look to your own system for the issue. It may even be how you have your extraction software set up or you virus protection. I've tested this file every way that immediately comes to mind it seems to work correctly, at least for myself anyway.

jcna06200

Oct 17, 2019
I'm totaly stuck... I became the mayor and run the main route but nothing happoen with kira and the other home girls... I dit find the wiskey, huitar and medical files for angela, but nothing happen more... Any suggestion ?

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Why I cannot continue story with melisa and kira, got them whiskey, guitar and the gun but after that door is always locked when visiting them?

Last edited:

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
We have the same problem lol !
I found out that if you don't choose "all of them" at the beginning of the game when father ask a some question about them then some characters would be locked depending which one you choose.

Can someone tell me is the scene with angela in brothel on romance or mb route?

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I found out that if you don't choose "all of them" at the beginning of the game when father ask a some question about them then some characters would be locked depending which one you choose.

Can someone tell me is the scene with angela in brothel on romance or mb route?
Mind break I would think. I've done most of the content on the romance route and I've not run into the brothel scene. In less it's something really specific you need to do I can't find it on the romance route.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Mind break I would think. I've done most of the content on the romance route and I've not run into the brothel scene. In less it's something really specific you need to do I can't find it on the romance route.
I suspected that its on mb route. Do you maybe know how many time we can get Angela pregnant, done it once but it seems that I cannot get her pregnant second time?

Reactions: Richard313

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
Evil Earthworm Jim
could you copy the incest file to note pad..and post that to me..i have tried ever fix i can think of but nothing seems to work.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I suspected that its on mb route. Do you maybe know how many time we can get Angela pregnant, done it once but it seems that I cannot get her pregnant second time?
I don't, I could check but I would think it's only once for the time being. I don't have any reason to believe this though other than a gut feeling.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Evil Earthworm Jim
could you copy the incest file to note pad..and post that to me..i have tried ever fix i can think of but nothing seems to work.
I can but I would give some consideration about checking under the hood of your system, obviously something somewhere is amiss and I can't see what it could be file side. Needs to be a *.rpa

Last edited:
Reactions: itsyeboii
4.20 star(s) 146 Votes