kynn88

May 25, 2018
"I don't plan to let anyone touch you! I will take you there to pretend to be one of the brothel whores, this will serve perfect as advertisement...And after you lured them in, you will be taken by me. Those who visit and saw that will be too hot and bothered not to use some girl." This is her role at the brothel.
Ah right, I would like to keep the girls just for me, I am on the route of corruption because it is hotter, because he has the ahegao, while on the route of romance he does not and I will only follow this route when I finish the route I am on, but what about Oscar, if we get rid of him, what will be your reaction? I hope he does nothing to take revenge!

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
Ah right, they would like to keep the girls just for me, I am on the route of corruption because it is hotter, because he has the ahegao, while on the route of romance he does not and I will only follow this route when I finish the route I am on, but what about Oscar, if we get rid of him, what will be your reaction? I hope you do nothing to get revenge!
The point of those scenes was to humiliate Oscar, for the players enjoyment, I doubt this will lead to revenge. It's more likely that humiliating him and kicking him out will lead to the player not gaining a positive effect in the endgame.

Last edited:
Reactions: kynn88

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
I can't say I'm a fan of the current job system of the game, both the secretary and brothel advertiser jobs suck since they only give you 5 cans and you cannot stack them with the bartender job. And you also have to go to the settlement to do those jobs, which means the 5 cans you earn are always lost in their entirety by having to buy syringes.

The best job by far is the doctor one since it gives you free syringes without even having to go out of the shelter. Not to mention that it is also annoying that you're further locked out of certain sex scenes according to the job choices, even those that are available in the same "route".

Reactions: AlexTorch

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Starting a new save seems to solve the problem with the pregnancy not appearing. If you just skip all the text and get tons of cans/syringes through a save editor you can catch up pretty quickly.

cyberdemon100

Feb 16, 2018
I can't offer a Doctor work for Angela in MB route. This is a bug? because I miss 1 scene of Angela (sorry for my bad English)
you cant in the MB route you need to be the mayer build the whore house,wait for it to be bulit,ask about workers then ask anglea to work there,thats the scean hope this helped

Reactions: ํYOKEE

FishManga

Feb 14, 2018
Starting a new save seems to solve the problem with the pregnancy not appearing. If you just skip all the text and get tons of cans/syringes through a save editor you can catch up pretty quickly.
Tried it for both routes, but that hasn't seemed to fix things for me. What events did you finish?

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Tried it for both routes, but that hasn't seemed to fix things for me. What events did you finish?
I made sure to finish everything I could get my hands on, still think I have some scenes with Kira left but I've built the garage in town and finished all the other routes. Still had to have sex with her like 10 times and wait for two weeks even after that, so it might still be some really weird rng involved.

Duffyn

Apr 5, 2018
If you have problems with pregnancy, try to have sex with another girl after impregnating Angela. It worked for me.

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes