Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
but nothing happens more with any home girl...
I made all the quest, have the android, found the wine and all the girls asked for but nothing more...
Strajder made a very good point above
I found out that if you don't choose "all of them" at the beginning of the game when father ask a some question about them then some characters would be locked depending which one you choose.

Can someone tell me is the scene with angela in brothel on romance or mb route?
Could this be your issue? Also consider this, it isn't a complete game. You may simply be out of content but considering what you've just said it's likely that the former solution may help you.

ํYOKEE

Jan 10, 2018
I can't offer a Doctor work for Angela in MB route. This is a bug? because I miss 1 scene of Angela (sorry for my bad English)

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I can't offer a Doctor work for Angela in MB route. This is a bug? because I miss 1 scene of Angela (sorry for my bad English)
It may be by design from reading some of the comments, I suspect that she wont work the brothel in the love route so it may be the case that she wont work as a doctor in the mind break route. It could just be a bug or we haven't met the requirements yet.

Reactions: ํYOKEE

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Been sleeping for at least three months now (based on accumulated cans), but no sign of Angela being pregnant, is the rng just retarded or have I missed some important detail? (I already have her working and the title screen says 0.18 so that's not the issue)

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Been sleeping for at least three months now (based on accumulated cans), but no sign of Angela being pregnant, is the rng just retarded or have I missed some important detail? (I already have her working and the title screen says 0.18 so that's not the issue)
Have sex with her bare back about five times, try alternating between positions (obviously having vaginal sex only) and then just rest for about a week then she
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Have sex with her bare back about five times, try alternating between positions (obviously having vaginal sex only) and then just rest for about a week then she
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've honestly done this a dozen times over now: there's simply no other content I can unlock or progress elsewhere, it's really bizarre. Even went into the save files and edited the pregnancy variable - but nothing.. Only thing I can imagine is that something has messed up in the save since I've been using it for quite a while.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I've honestly done this a dozen times over now: there's simply no other content I can unlock or progress elsewhere, it's really bizarre. Even went into the save files and edited the pregnancy variable - but nothing.. Only thing I can imagine is that something has messed up in the save since I've been using it for quite a while.
5 times??
What to hsve a kid?
I only did that once or twice.
I think you stuttered between the process unless you are going for 2 pregnancies.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Work as a doctor is for romance route and work in brothel is for mb route. Work as secretary is for both routes.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
pregnancy dosent work i did everything that was suggested in here but nothing happend
I think you have to wait for 5 or 10 days after given the option to impregnate.
She will come to your room or the kitchen wearing a different outfit saying
"I have an announcement to make"
Then after 2 weeks her water breaks.

Last edited:

CocBloc07

Apr 21, 2018
Yeah, Im noticing a lot of people like myself who are having issues triggering the pregnancy. I had impregnation sex for a full week and still nothing after a solid 30 minutes of just Rest>Go To Sleep.

kynn88

May 25, 2018
On the route of corruption, if we get rid of the father, by sending him away, will he take revenge in the future or try to hit on the already corrupted girls? Since the girls have increased lust, will they just give in to the MC or can someone else take advantage of it? Would I really like to avoid that e if Angela works at the brothel, will she have sex with other guys?

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
On the route of corruption, if we get rid of the father, by sending him away, will he take revenge in the future or try to hit on the already corrupted girls? Since the girls have increased lust, will they just give in to the MC or can someone else take advantage of it? Would I really like to avoid that e if Angela works at the brothel, will she have sex with other guys?
"I don't plan to let anyone touch you! I will take you there to pretend to be one of the brothel whores, this will serve perfect as advertisement...And after you lured them in, you will be taken by me. Those who visit and saw that will be too hot and bothered not to use some girl." This is her role at the brothel.

Reactions: kynn88
4.20 star(s) 146 Votes