LeonCG65

May 27, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "game/events/general/settlement.rpy", line 37, in script
menu:
File "game/events/general/settlement.rpy", line 144, in <module>
"Wait for Angela to be done with her work" if angela_job_start == True and (angela_gave_birth == True or angela_pregnancy_change<2) and angela_job == 2:
NameError: name 'angela_job_start' is not defined
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
menu:
File "D:\Download\Shelter-0.18-pc-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "D:\Download\Shelter-0.18-pc-compressed\renpy\exports.py", line 956, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "D:\Download\Shelter-0.18-pc-compressed\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Download\Shelter-0.18-pc-compressed\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
"Wait for Angela to be done with her work" if angela_job_start == True and (angela_gave_birth == True or angela_pregnancy_change<2) and angela_job == 2:
How to solve this error?
When I go to a township,this error appears

zxz22

Jul 13, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
menu:
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
menu:
File "D:\Download\Shelter-0.18-pc-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "D:\Download\Shelter-0.18-pc-compressed\renpy\exports.py", line 956, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "D:\Download\Shelter-0.18-pc-compressed\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Download\Shelter-0.18-pc-compressed\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
How to solve this error?
When I go to a township,this error appears
Upload the save to here:

Find: angela_job_start
And try toggling it between 0 or 1, and re-saving it. Since it says: NameError: name 'angela_job_start' is not defined

That's what I would try.

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Guys can Melisa work in sattlement bc she asked me i tried both jobs for her and i haven't seen her going or beeing in any is it bugged or not made yet or sth?

SyncNano

Sep 29, 2017
So Im pretty sure my game is glitched because I have the revolver and all the requirements to move forward with the girls in the house, but I never get the prompt to actually do so, just constantly being told their doors are locked even with the requirements in hand.

LeonCG65

May 27, 2019
Upload the save to here:

And try toggling it between 0 or 1, and re-saving it. Since it says: NameError: name 'angela_job_start' is not defined

That's what I would try.

angela_job_start is that what to look for?
because i did not find it

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I think the problem is that their save is old. So that variable doesn't exist. That page allows you to modify but not add the variable.

In this case, if you don't feel like starting again, you could open the ingame console and type angela_job_start = 0

With that, the variable is created. But the safest bet is to start again, you are bound to find even more bugs.

Reactions: ZTex
Apr 30, 2017
Guys can Melisa work in sattlement bc she asked me i tried both jobs for her and i haven't seen her going or beeing in any is it bugged or not made yet or sth?
She currently cannot, as of 0.18, only Angela can work in the settlement; Kira will be able to work in the settlement when 0.19 releases, sometime this month

gjjllak

Jun 2, 2020
So Im pretty sure my game is glitched because I have the revolver and all the requirements to move forward with the girls in the house, but I never get the prompt to actually do so, just constantly being told their doors are locked even with the requirements in hand.
Same here, built the brothel, watch towers, romanced melissa but the other 2 girls are always busy

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Upload the save to here:

That's what I would try.
if it's not defined then he never talked to her about it during one of the previous updates.
you'd want to open console and type
$ angela_job_start = 0

This will force the variable to be set but the talking part to not have been answered. This also might cause more issues.

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
View attachment 673019

Overview:
The day everyone feared, the day everyone hoped would never come, arrived in the form of a nuclear cloud. The government shelters, built to save and protect the lives of its citizens soon crumbled from overpopulation and lack of food.
With no other choice, many tried to find another life by returning to the surface. Unfortunately for them, they traded a slow death from starvation for the painful death from radiation. These were the only options for those who survived so far... but not for you.
Thread Updated: 2020-05-27
Release Date: 2020-05-27
Developer: Winterlook
Censored: No
Version: 0.18
Language: English
Other Game:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches:

Extras: WALKTHROUGH - CHEATS - GALLERY UNLOCK CHEAT
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 256958 View attachment 410155 View attachment 410152 View attachment 410161 View attachment 410153 View attachment 410151 View attachment 302864 View attachment 410159 View attachment 410160 View attachment 256960 View attachment 410154
Good evening.

I have read the lengthy steb-by-step walkthrough, a piece of jolly good helpful work if I ever saw one, copied it to Garamond Large Fat type to make it more readable to my poor rheumy eyes, nevertheless, I stilI haven't a clue what MB means, (Misbehave ? or much worse and so much more pleasant ?).

Please explain. Is Romance more fun than MB, or is it the other way around ?

Good night.

alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
Good evening.

I have read the lengthy steb-by-step walkthrough, a piece of jolly good helpful work if I ever saw one, copied it to Garamond Large Fat type to make it more readable to my poor rheumy eyes, nevertheless, I stilI haven't a clue what MB means, (Misbehave ? or much worse and so much more pleasant ?).

Please explain. Is Romance more fun than MB, or is it the other way around ?

Good night.
It stands for My Button, as in My Search Button in the top right corner of the forum that leads to the wonders of the answer you seek.

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes