Jul 6, 2018
A really entertaining game.
Good renders.
Not a bad story either.

But what the hell is the situation with the dialogue the past couple of updates?

It started out legible and now it's as if whomever is writing the script just said
Fuck it.

Please try and get a handle on that team.
I'd like to reiterate by saying the game is entertaining and definitely has potential but needs just a little refinement to the dialogue.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Same, I've tried working at the bar and waiting a while but she doesn't seem to stock them. Maybe we have to wait a couple of weeks or something. It could just be an attempt to inject a little life into the scene (pregnancy cravings) and you aren't actually expected to find her pickles.
I guess you are right, or is something that still not implemented.

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
S.H.E.L.T.E.R. [v0.18] [Winterlook] - Original Size: 806MB

Compressed version for PC (84MB): - - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
I love this game but I wish it didn't have these two routes so dev can focus on something else so we'd have bigger content each update. But well, I'll wait till it's finished or at least after 5 or so updates.

Reactions: ryleralma

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
She got pregnant but there was no events and I couldnt have sex with her until child was born. How do I trigger the preg scenes?

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes