sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
are the girls in the shelter supposed to be your family? i put the incest patch in the /game folder, but it doesn't seem to be working (may it be because i'm using the compressed version?)

MadProfGlint

Jun 20, 2020
This is definitely one of the best VNs I've run into yet. I'm eagerly awaiting 0.19 or whatever the next update will be numbered.

Right now I'm just kind of spinning my wheels, with a baby that I haven't seen since it was born, the greenhouse dead end, the garage dead end, two (out of a possible four?) watchtowers, no apparent way to hire a medic or bouncers for the brothel (Kira would make a great bouncer, I'm sure), and repeating sex scenes with Mom, both sisters, trader, bartender, and sheriff, a sexbot taking up space in my room, and all of them on the mb path.

Am I missing something to move ahead, or should I just expect to be spinning my wheels until the next update?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
are the girls in the shelter supposed to be your family? i put the incest patch in the /game folder, but it doesn't seem to be working (may it be because i'm using the compressed version?)
If it's not working it's a user error and you should make sure you properly installed it.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Is he going where I think hes going with this? Cuz they can give birth to your kids now, so does that mean they'll grow after some time has passed (or use some sort of medicine to accelerate their aging) and you'll just fuck them too? Or will it just end

Reactions: _Utakata_ and SenPC

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
very nice game ! not too grindy and the CG's are very nice,lots of effort went into this game.
would bust a fat nut to again/10

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes