Mar 12, 2018
I would rather have shallow characters with good art than shallow characters with bad art or awkward 3D cg. I wonder if later on we'll get a chance to have Grace and futa Mia get acquainted with each other and the dad's inbreeding science...

It's a shame some poses are locked behind the corrupt route, all it needs is a dialogue change and they'd mostly work for the romance route.

Last edited:
Reactions: Broly1997

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Are there any femdom route like The Fate of Irnia Xerena type?

Last edited:

TheoWolf3

Sep 19, 2017
Sorry, I should have said it when I posted. It's been several days but I can't go see the android again to start the romance route

Edit- It worked today, I don't understand. Did closing the program and opening it again update the data in memory or something?

Last edited:

alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
What a coincidence, I had named her EDI since the first version she was introduced and now her short hair makes the fantasy all complete. It's like Winterlook read my mind.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, there appears to a bug with the MB route. I'm guessing we were supposed to get a new "dirty" costume for the Android, like we got a new "clean" outfit for her if on the romance route. But her scenes are triggering as if the romance flag is checked, and you can have all of the scenes if on MB currently.

Granted I don't know how much "naughtier" she can get than being completely naked. But I'm betting somehow they designed a sexy outfit for her like for every other household member. Angela's MB outfit is still the best though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I'm a bit conflicted bout' this game. On one had, it has WAYYY more scenes and stuff to do than Fate of Irnia, but Fate had at least some kind of story? Scenes are plentiful but take almost no effort to get in here. it's like they improved upon one part of that the other game lacked, but missed the part that it didn't lack

Reactions: Arcane666

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
I'm a bit conflicted bout' this game. On one had, it has WAYYY more scenes and stuff to do than Fate of Irnia, but Fate had at least some kind of story? Scenes are plentiful but take almost no effort to get in here. it's like they improved upon one part of that the other game lacked, but missed the part that it didn't lack
i mean some games aim for story and some aim for a deluge of eros, no need to feel conflicted it just a different interpretation of the genre than other games

carviotto

Mar 4, 2019
Does a womens characters has a pregnant belly in this game?

After built a borthel I stock in the game. Nothing new isnt happend? What should i do?

Last edited:
Reactions: Darthasus

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Does a womens characters has a pregnant belly in this game?
Not currently no but considering the core concept of the game is about reproduction and rebuilding humanity (with your penis[figuratively speaking]) I would imagine that the conclusion of the game will be several pregnant characters. Heck considering it is a fallout parody and all the messed up experiments that go on before the bombs drop (and after) I wouldn't be surprised if

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: masterdragonson

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Not currently no but considering the core concept of the game is about reproduction and rebuilding humanity (with your penis[figuratively speaking]) I would imagine that the conclusion of the game will be several pregnant characters. Heck considering it is a fallout parody and all the messed up experiments that go on before the bombs drop (and after) I wouldn't be surprised if
It shouldn't even be a conclusion, but something that happens halfway imo.

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes