PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Holy fucking shit this game scratches all my itch and ticks all my boxes. Harem, incest and impregnation my unholy trinity, goddamn. There's elements of rpg and management as well. I can't wait to see these girls' big round bellies.

• Love
Reactions: a1fox3
Mar 23, 2019
Holy fucking shit this game scratches all my itch and ticks all my boxes. Harem, incest and impregnation my unholy trinity, goddamn. There's elements of rpg and management as well. I can't wait to see these girls' big round bellies.
Unfortunately it doesn't seem like those "big round bellies" are coming any time soon since I can't see any actual pregnancy mechanics in place yet, just impregnation "scenes". But since that's really the fun part (think of all those hormones in one place once they start blowing up!), I for one can wait until other characters are introduced and/or more plot elements.

Mar 23, 2019
is there a bug when you buy the book for Jay? bought it and now her bar option is locked.
I encountered this as well, but I don't think it's a bug. I can't remember off hand, but I think it has something do with completing either the Perry quest or finishing another side quest. So just wrap up any side quests at the moment, and just keep checking back and the option to give her the book should pop up.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Unfortunately it doesn't seem like those "big round bellies" are coming any time soon since I can't see any actual pregnancy mechanics in place yet, just impregnation "scenes". But since that's really the fun part (think of all those hormones in one place once they start blowing up!), I for one can wait until other characters are introduced and/or more plot elements.
I thought about that. I just hope that we not only see big round bellies but actually see the kids and hopefully not at the very end. That would be really awesome.

Mar 23, 2019
I thought about that. I just hope that we not only see big round bellies but actually see the kids and hopefully not at the very end. That would be really awesome.
I feel bad for Oscar and all of the dirty diapers he'll be changing after all is said and done... On second thought, screw that cuck, let the diapers fly!

Reactions: a1fox3

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I feel bad for Oscar and all of the dirty diapers he'll be changing after all is said and done... On second thought, screw that cuck, let the diapers fly!
I'm worried about the practicality of anyone having children outside of the shelter with all that radiation around I hope the girls you get romantic with at the settlement don't give birth to piles of green goo. I hope the rad-x or whatever it is they are taking effects the children or maybe they will be born with a natural build up of it in their systems like crack babies.

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2019
I'm worried about the practicality of anyone having children outside of the shelter with all that radiation around I hope the girls you get romantic with at the settlement don't give birth to piles of green goo. I hope the rad-x or whatever it is they are taking effects the children or maybe they will be born with a natural build up of it in there systems like crack babies.
I briefly wondered that myself, but the way I figure it, if radiation is THAT high to make women give birth to goo- it would've rendered their ovaries completely inert before it would come to that. At least that's my hope.
Either way, we're dealing with a fantasy/sci-fi (emphasis on the fiction) game, so suspension of disbelief is a given.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Just edit the amount of cans and syringes and you should be fine. I recognize that each peoples games could react differently however this is what I edited and I cleared the game today without issue.

bob69696

Aug 14, 2019
I encountered this as well, but I don't think it's a bug. I can't remember off hand, but I think it has something do with completing either the Perry quest or finishing another side quest. So just wrap up any side quests at the moment, and just keep checking back and the option to give her the book should pop up.
so it would seem. just following the perry quest and she shows back up again. it's just wierd that once you do what she asks the dialogue just vanishes though.

Gwb2006

Jan 7, 2018
Make a back up and Delete all of script files from the game folder and then put the Patch script in.

This method worked for me. :coffee: ;)
Thanks for that. Worked for me as well. I guess the patch download only contained one script file while the game contains two. I think that second script file is the problem.

Reactions: JohnJG

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Will we be able to upgrade the car like the girl promised?
Also, it seems like there's only one place for another building....so are we going to increase the size of the settlement or it's the end for building things?

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes