M_Trav

Oct 29, 2018
i seem to be looping or i haven't unlocked the path yet into newer content, completed the green house and garage but can't get the dialogue to buy a gift from tiffany

Last edited:

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
the hardest choice in this game for me is letting his father to leave or stay
if he stay will he be of any use? can i find a cure for him? will there be MMF/MMFF/MMFFF content later?
In terms of gameplay content, no.

You can make him leave as the gameplay option has been provided by Winterlook, however, from a story perspective for me, it would be fucking retarded of the MC to make him leave. Who's going to fix any of the shelter's engineering systems if something goes wrong? It sure the fuck ain't gonna be the MC, now is it?

Reactions: Bummenphist

arms99

May 11, 2018
In terms of gameplay content, no.

You can make him leave as the gameplay option has been provided by Winterlook, however, from a story perspective for me, it would be fucking retarded of the MC to make him leave. Who's going to fix any of the shelter's engineering systems if something goes wrong? It sure the fuck ain't gonna be the MC, now is it?
Also you'll need someone to take care of the babies eventually. After all, the girls are all going to be too busy taking care of the MC. Teamwork, you repopulate the earth while he deals with the crying babies.

Reactions: Bummenphist

Lnw

Aug 7, 2017
I believe i've ran into a small bug or something, not really a problem per say but I don't think it is meant to happen.
I was going through the new scenes for the android, on both my all romance and all corruption saves. All romance went fine, however while progressing the corruption scenes I also unlocked the romance route, so I had the 3 corruption scenes, and then suddenly got the little scene where she gets her clothes and stuff, and therefore unlocked the 3 romance scenes in the opposite route. It was a bit weird when she went from "Yes I'm your slutdroid" to "Oh yes I'm learning a lot, thank you kind master uwu *droid blush* "
Again, not really a serious issue, but unintended I assume.

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
Love the artwork, love the story and the possibility of different outcomes. (y)
And I quote Lnw, I also got the issue of both romance and corruption parts in my "corruption" route

Last edited:

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Melisa path hasn't been updated again, eh? Well, I guess I'll be back in a couple months.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
S.H.E.L.T.E.R. [v0.17] [Winterlook] (795 MB rar pc source)
95 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

SmegMan

Jan 8, 2018
how do you open the command console? I've tried both ` and shift+o
First open up the game and then open Renpy, then open common. Scroll down to console.rpy and then double click this to open it in a text editor.....i use Notepad 2.....Look for the line which shows this:
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False

Change the second False to True and then you can open up the console in the game using shift+O.

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes