• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
unrar the file open the folder for the patch and copy the rpa then go the game that you want to patch then go games folder paste the patch into the game folder

games <-- this one
lib
renpy
game.exe
I did it but nothing changed it’s still all the same did I do something wrong?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I did it but nothing changed it’s still all the same did I do something wrong?
you might have to start at new game to take affect

all it does is change the names what you call the other characters like roommate to sister etc

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
Can someone tell me in what line you unlock the gallery? (looking for it in the 00gallery file but i cant find it sowy :c)

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Can someone tell me in what line you unlock the gallery? (looking for it in the 00gallery file but i cant find it sowy :c)
The 'if not seen' line -- Think it's under GalleryUnlock, if there are more than one; remember someone had posted a quote here from another thread, so I saved it:
To unlock full gallery:

Go to game folder>renpy>common> 00gallery.rpy

open the file using e.g. notepad++ and search for "if not renpy.seen_image(i):" under that line you'll see "return False". All you have to do is change False to True and you unlocked the whole gallery.

Hexanchus

Apr 22, 2017
If you're having issues with patch, delete the other script files so you just have scripts.rpa in there.

Bull654738293847

Sep 17, 2018
This game is awesome. Would be perfect if there was a scene replayer.

edit: I stand corrected! Though I meant for all scenes, just not the ending ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: vilewe7570

Shawn79

Feb 18, 2020
Yes some cheats work but both of these are wrong. (budget=x and has.cans = ) ((You must use a space between the word and = and = and number you want.))

Here is the correct way for cheats.
budget = xx (((For best result use the has_cans cheat then add them to the treasury form MC stock.)))
has_cans = xx

This one works for just the number you have but will not count for MC or anyone else you need some for so it is best to just buy them instead of cheating them.
has_syringe = xx

xx = the number you want.

how to open the command control

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes