a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm fine with both. I was just wondering if either side has more content or not
There is some differences in which way you go but it is still up to you in how you want to play.

Get the walkthrough and read both the romance and MB parts for each girl will tell you some of the differences.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
is there a way to visit all 3 girl not just one ?
Are you talking about the 2 sisters and mom?

If so when you talk to the father in the beginning of the game you need to choose all 3 for the harem route.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
awsome update so glad we get to finally bone the brothel chick hope i knocked her up too that damn bitch LOL

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
This game progress is as slow as progress gets. When was the last time any of the main LIs had actual development? 2020?
Thats because all of the main girls are basically done with like 20 scenes each? You understand that each scene needs to be hand drawn right? You understand that unlike 3DCG games, like Being A Dik, they cant put out 300 images a week right?

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
Sometimes I hate the fact I love this game so much it moves so slowly but I'll download it every time a new one comes out anyway

oyemiperro

Apr 29, 2017
Wow the art is much better than in his previous game, top notch, this must take a lot of time and effort, even if you are talented and disciplined.

WMakelele

Jul 28, 2020
Has the game received any H scene improvement or is still 1 static pic-based? Been a lot of time without checking it.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of S.H.E.L.T.E.R. [v0.30]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Updated: 2021-05-17
Release Date: 2021-05-16
Version: 0.30

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan S.H.E.L.T.E.R. [v0.30]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Updated: 2021-05-17

**************************************************************************************

Here is the Italian translation
of S.H.E.L.T.E.R. [v0.28] [Winterlook]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan S.H.E.L.T.E.R. [v0.28] [Winterlook]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.
Italian translation

Thread Updated
: 2021-05-17

Last edited:

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
I kinda stopped playing a while back because I seemed to have blundered into a romance route for the android, and I don't have any saves prior to that lol. I think at some point, maybe even now, she could only get pregnant on the romance route? I might have wanted to get her pregnant badly cus she's the only one on the romance route for my playthrough. It kinda ruins the corrupt asshole vibe when my MC is being all lovey dovey with her. Maybe I'll start over one day, but it's always quite a chore with sandbox games.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Thats because all of the main girls are basically done with like 20 scenes each? You understand that each scene needs to be hand drawn right? You understand that unlike 3DCG games, like Being A Dik, they cant put out 300 images a week right?
Yeah, I do... chill. Still, its still very, very slow. I blame it on too many girls to drawn, to much routes. I mean this game's been around since Jan 2019 and it still feels very empty as far story progress goes overall

Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
This game progress is as slow as progress gets. When was the last time any of the main LIs had actual development? 2020?

I really hope dev does an update soon focusing on the mom and two sisters. They need more art tbh. Love the game though.
I've mentioned it before, but I would love it if the Dev could take the exclusive MB route sex art and add them to the Love route with updated dialog reflecting the route's nature. Vice versa for the Love route sex art added to the MB route.

Easy way to almost double the game's content without having to worry about any additional artwork.

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
I've mentioned it before, but I would love it if the Dev could take the exclusive MB route sex art and add them to the Love route with updated dialog reflecting the route's nature. Vice versa for the Love route sex art added to the MB route.

Easy way to almost double the game's content without having to worry about any additional artwork.
That’s a fucking fantastic idea. Also makes it so we don’t have to restart a game just to see the other side. Good idea man.

the more art the better for those three.

Stripedshovel

Sep 18, 2017
So I started a new game on 0.30 and now I got the problem that I can't continue with Mia.

Peeked on her (Non-Futa), didn't come inside her and then went MB-Route at her sisters greenhouse. Now it only ever says "You notice that the garage is locked and she might need some time to deal with the aftermath of what happened at the greenhouse", but it has already been at least three weeks. Don't know if it's related to having impregnated several women at that time. , Jay and Melissa were visibly pregnant.
I can also start to plan the third operation which involves Mia (and according to the text also mindbroken), but reversed that since I don't want her regular content to fire first.

nvm, just read in the change logs that the MB scenes aren't in yet. Not ideal that you can still do the third operation stuff with her despite that though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes