SomeIndolence

Jul 29, 2020
Yeah, at least for the 0.8.0 version on PixelDrain, it's loading from the author's website by default (even though it has a local image directory), and it phoning home to "updateSLAT.php" on every single passage change.

if true, this should be slapped on the first page.

mide

Nov 28, 2017
To be honest I'd rather play as a S.L.A.T. member, and feminize the guy (the actual MC) or someone else...
Why does the protagonist always have to be the sissy? :unsure:

View attachment 3453391
THX for sharing...
iv only seen one or 2 gamers ever that wasnt the mc getting feminized, i decided to try one of them and it was basicly a cuck sim, you just watched the sissy get fucked non stop and got little to no action yourself. so i stopped looking for them. let me know if you find any good ones.

Reactions: SunlessSpear

sup3rbreakout

Nov 10, 2020

replaced all references to "milkynail.site" with "127.0.0.1" - game won't load with pics at first, but it won't phone home either.

Reiryuu

Dec 30, 2018
One thing I don't quite get is why the surgery is there. Wouldn't having like nanobots or something in the drugs and energy drinks achieve the same result (getting the victim to purchase their own feminization "upgrades") without the extra steps?

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
SLATFoundation-0.9.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer. Please note that we do not provide support for games. For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on ! , . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jul 30, 2023
The number 1 red flag in games like these is cheat codes that get rid of the grinding. Honestly though? The game wears out its welcome FAST. I enjoy everything leading up to sex especially the whole cyberdeck thing. I can't however tell you that I enjoy the sex when I get there, in fact its just mindless "press a lot of buttons". This MIGHT have been alleviated by having a goal to work towards, but skinner boxes only work well when the core is good enough.

Reactions: kalodos

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
[Some bullshit.]
Cool grammar N*zi flex; it doesn't refute what he said. If your fetish is appealing to hypocrisy, why aren't you talking about the A in "S.L.A.T." being erroneously capitalized? Because he's right: just the screenshots show this game is nearly illegible. :WutFace:

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
SLATFoundation-0.9.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes