RPGM Abandoned Sabot Cove: Diana's B&B [v0.05 Beta] [Raven's Key Games]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
On the page it says it is the 0.04 beta version, but I started a new game and there it shows the 0.03b version. Where is the error?

Jun 25, 2019
For who have try this game, please if you like support or write a review.
Until now this game have less of 3 stars. I know it's no perfect, but help me to this and continue the project.

bo-yasfa

May 13, 2018
Rate the game when you reach the end.
Good od bad rate: so I can regulate on what is wrong.
I know some mechanics are repetitive ... but I'm looking at how to vary at least phase of work. I have a good idea .. realizing it will not be easy.
For now this game has less of 3 stars.
The story is good but as you said its repetitive

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I have Diana's corruption level at 11, and I played through the cooking school scenes to include Dale and Diana doing it on the roof. The only thing with Rebecca is that he spoke to her and later while he was talking to someone on a bench she was followed into the restroom by the sailor. Am I at the end of all content?

BTW to those who complain about the repetitiveness, the space bar is your friend. It will speed through those repetitive things such as Dale's morning blow job that gets interrupted every day by the MC.

Jun 25, 2019
I have Diana's corruption level at 11, and I played through the cooking school scenes to include Dale and Diana doing it on the roof. The only thing with Rebecca is that he spoke to her and later while he was talking to someone on a bench she was followed into the restroom by the sailor. Am I at the end of all content?

BTW to those who complain about the repetitiveness, the space bar is your friend. It will speed through those repetitive things such as Dale's morning blow job that gets interrupted every day by the MC.
No. Rebecca finish after church if i remember well. After there is one spoiler on a side story no related with rebecca.
Thisgame is a quite fail, btw... I think there will be another update. In that something new on work event for make that more fun.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
No. Rebecca finish after church if i remember well. After there is one spoiler on a side story no related with rebecca.
Thisgame is a quite fail, btw... I think there will be another update. In that something new on work event for make that more fun.
After church? I couldn't get any church content. I'll have to try again on Sunday I presume.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
tomorrow I will release a file with the complete path. Last hope... maybe players exps the story and situentions. Idk.
I met Mario, Rebecca's husband, outside the church. He was upset to find out she had been in the park in the morning. I also met Blondie at the store who addresses on their second meeting the MC as Dear (your chosen name).

Jun 25, 2019
I met Mario, Rebecca's husband, outside the church. He was upset to find out she had been in the park in the morning. I also met Blondie at the store who addresses on their second meeting the MC as Dear (your chosen name).
There is more. Continue in the park and also in supermarket and Diana in afternoon. After park and church if i remember well.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes