RPGM Abandoned Sabot Cove: Diana's B&B [v0.05 Beta] [Raven's Key Games]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Great game ! Good idea ! But is full of bugs :
So, I got 700 dollars but i cannot pay Diane cooks lessons and
1.Idk where to find Dale on Friday
2.Idk whre i can finish the mission Bad intentions part 2...Where shall i go at what time of day?
3.So, the only way to pass time is to work?So , for every mission with Dale i need to wait 1 week???
Do not play this game , it is full of bugs , hours of gameplay without content, great idea , good story, low content and that is it !
How can i open rpgmvp pictures/files?

Last edited:

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
I know man , so for me to get the next quest I must wait till the next friday , so working 2 times per day for a week , 25-30 minutes just to see a fucking dialogue , is too much !

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
So, any1 know cheats for days or do u have saves ? My saves is day 20 , saturday , quest meet dale arround ( again i need to wait until the next friday) and mission bad intention part 2 , I cannot enter the night club cuz i got no suit , i got like 1k dollars , do u have a better save or a cheat code?

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Did u made the quests : choices or not all couples are perfect?
This game is so bugged...After the last mission i lost the car , I cannot travel ...

Last edited:

bluees

Jan 18, 2018
I am going back in saves again to figure out how to do "not all couples are perfect" i think you must do objectives in reverse order...

bluees

Jan 18, 2018
i must be retard or something but i have 0 corruption and the quest says to talk to dale on friday, but when? i talk to him every time of the day and didnt work help pls
see the spoiler after the first comment i made at page 14,i am forward with quests and i have 0 corruption too

bluees

Jan 18, 2018
ty theres a way to pass time faster to friday or is just one by one with the coins?
the only thing i found in game to fasten is the coins. BUT i suspect that it bugs the already fixed wall at Nina's home and pulls it back to be broken.

Last edited:

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
1608767559162.png
So im on this mission, i caught the two talking on the market and then i saw dale and margaret on the park, the MC ask himself if he should talk to his wife about it, when do i talk to her? it is this 2 chats that i have to do in this mission?

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes