RPGM Abandoned Sabot Cove: Diana's B&B [v0.05 Beta] [Raven's Key Games]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
why is there no ntr game where u can ether chose the cuckold or the cucked there are maybe a few but there never with a woman trying to steal your gf or a woman trying to steal the man

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Sabot Cove: Diana's B&B [v0.05 Beta] [Raven's Key Games] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 581.14 MB
Compressed PC Size: 132.5 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
I played for like an hour before giving up. Please do less time before events and have quest descriptions more specific.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tornado_40

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
Yeah, more descriptions would help, I'm stuck at "Margaret's doubt", saw them talking in the north suburbs, can't figure out what to do next.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
So, I am the only who lost his car ? I made the quest Bad intention part 2 , then I wake up at home directly. In the morning there is no car...

bluees

Jan 18, 2018
someone figured
did you find out? i just got this mission

edit: yeah im stuck on this mission too plz help
no i can't go on i tried almost everything that i could think. the problem is the poorly description on the quest and the dialogues that doesn't give you a tip where to go or what to do. also in old version there was a marker where to go now the dev did a parallax mapping rework but there are bugs..if no one figure it out i think i will wait till next update

bluees

Jan 18, 2018
quest 23:Margaret's Doubt
1) Event in N.S. ( Margaret speaks with Diana)
2) events in Park... Dale Margaret, 2 differents talks.
3)Evening in public bath.
Wait night.
Please dev help us figure out what to do on quest "not all couples are perfect"...we are stuck

Jun 25, 2019
Please dev help us figure out what to do on quest "not all couples are perfect"...we are stuck
Quest 24: not all couples are perfect have 2 parts.
1) Margaret again speaks with Diana. N.S.
2) In the night, you have to go in Mojito. For enter you need a new dress. This can be unlock with secondary quest: Lars and Lian.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bluees

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Why why why RPGM?
Such a beautifull thic girl.
I'm sad , really sad :cry:
Just passing without.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Thank , btw what can i do at choices quest ?
Also, i do not remember what happend at bad intention part 2 ? I forgot the story , that guy is going to meet that guy mom or what?

Norts

Oct 29, 2019
Can sumone please explain how to do the side quest "confession or interview" gone to the church at all time of the day and night on all days of the week but cant seem to find the trigger to progress any help is appreciated.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
So , I did almost all quests but :
1. choice quest is not implemented yet ...
2. Not all couples are perfect, here i am stucked , although i waited for Monday and i went in the afternoon and night at North suburbs and nothing ...no trigger
My Diane corruption is 3 , how about yours ? Can i have a better corruption in this update?

Jun 25, 2019
So , I did almost all quests but :
1. choice quest is not implemented yet ...
2. Not all couples are perfect, here i am stucked , although i waited for Monday and i went in the afternoon and night at North suburbs and nothing ...no trigger
My Diane corruption is 3 , how about yours ? Can i have a better corruption in this update?
For point 2. You have buy a new dress. Follow Lian's secondary quests, until they are in market. After this you need money and speaks with Diana. I hope this stuck is not a bug.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes