• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Sacred [v1.1] [touhou-marupon-dou]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
The game is fun, but at the moment it is impossible to open the menu to save, it's a bit hard to play it old school without saving :p

maidenmasher

Donor
Mar 24, 2019
Can you please post corrected archive with properly encoded file names? I mean:
View attachment 740931
Sorry about this. Someone else compressed and uploaded the patched version but I'm working on getting this fixed now. I downloaded and played it and I know that some sound effects aren't working.

Here's a link to a version that should be good:

The game is fun, but at the moment it is impossible to open the menu to save, it's a bit hard to play it old school without saving :p
Saving can only be done on the world map. If X isn't working then check the keyconfig and make sure everything there is bound.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mitsuna

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
Saving can only be done on the world map. If X isn't working then check the keyconfig and make sure everything there is bound.
Thanks, I didn't think of doing that, I was expecting some checkpoints of some sort to save lol
Time to play it to the end then ! :D

Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
some old save I had, not sure if everything is unlocked. Drop it at the main game folder

First one is the gallery, the top "S" is a kind of prison where you can trigger animations, the lower moonspeak is gallery only
Second save is the play stats and gallery only again, for some reason exitting the gallery gets you there, so reload the first save if you want acess to the prison again.

Jan 10, 2018
Oh, I remember having played this before... The gameplay was really, really good, and the setting itself was pretty interesting. Though the structure of the game didn't really lend itself well to getting too involved in the background details, of course - at least unless you stumbled your way into the bad end by mistake.

I should try playing it again... It's been a while since I played a decent action game.

maidenmasher

Donor
Mar 24, 2019
Is this censored or not? OP currently says "No" but screenshots are censored.
I've corrected it in the OP. The game does have mosaic censorship.

Yeah the sound is all messed up, don't waste your time, we have to wait until someone fix it.
The download links have been updated in the OP and I've checked that all four are the properly encoded version. You might still need Japanese language pack installed.

reaper1207

May 20, 2017
I've corrected it in the OP. The game does have mosaic censorship.

The download links have been updated in the OP and I've checked that all four are the properly encoded version. You might still need Japanese language pack installed.
confirmed, it's working now

joojo

Nov 9, 2017
i hope people havent given up on this, but is the game supposed to not have any kind of sexual sound effects? or hit effects at all, i can only hear the music and the steps after landing from a jump, great game btw.

or do i need to download something else too?

maidenmasher

Donor
Mar 24, 2019
Update for this game: This should be the final version, updated Dec/21/2016. Any issues people have been having should be fixed with this version. The most immediate sign that things are working right will be music on the title screen, which wasn't in version 1.

Seinaru Mono He v1.1:

Reactions: joojo and jttth
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes