• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Sacred [v1.1] [touhou-marupon-dou]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Shade177

Feb 2, 2019
I'm stuck here in the second level and can't figure out how to progress. Any Help?
Screenshot 2021-02-15 134314.png
Can't get any further than here.

phzn

Oct 7, 2018
same im stuck here i dont see any secret to go through
Incase you've not already figured it out, just go back to the map and take the upper path where the character is positioned in the picture below.
In the room where you said you were stuck, you can go back there when you get the high jump or plasma lifter(not intended and is a little difficult to pull off, but you can get it early) and get a new ability called Mind that increases charge attack speeds.

seinarumonohe_2021-09-28_16-58-46.png

Feb 15, 2020
some old save I had, not sure if everything is unlocked. Drop it at the main game folder

First one is the gallery, the top "S" is a kind of prison where you can trigger animations, the lower moonspeak is gallery only
Second save is the play stats and gallery only again, for some reason exitting the gallery gets you there, so reload the first save if you want acess to the prison again.
how can i view the cg not the animations?
the prison appears to be just animations and the gallery is only of animations

Dirk a derk

Oct 24, 2018
putting in my two cents here, theres Zip files of the CGs, presumably uncensored, but they're behind a Password, if anyone knows them or can crack them, that'd be dope!

Chester99420

Aug 23, 2020
There is also another zip that might have them for anyone who gets to the end and has the japanese keyboard to type the code in 1694880965661.png 1694880992760.png

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes