• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Sacred [v1.1] [touhou-marupon-dou]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
sacredcredits.jpg

Overview:
Deep within a sacred forest, a clan lived by a pure, gentle spring.

There, safe from the humans and demons of the world, the elf clan lived in peace.
The elves had eternal youth, so were not subject to the disgraceful human trappings of reproduction and death. With that nature in mind, the elves had come to believe they were and had always been fairies, mystical beings. That clan was far removed from the wars of the humans and demons, living quietly in their peaceful village.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2020-12-24
Release Date: 2016-12-21
Last Updated: Dec/21/2016
Developer: touhou-marupon-dou
Necessary Settings: The application may not function unless a Japanese language pack is set properly in your PC / the System Locale is set to Japanese. (via DLSite)
Censored: Yes(Mosaic)
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Translator: maidenmasher
Genre:

Installation:

Notes from translator:

In Game Controls:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

sacredgameover.jpg sacredworld.jpg RJ132648_img_smp1.jpg RJ132648_img_smp2.jpg RJ132648_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

laanc3r

Jul 1, 2018
I'm looking forward to see your translation for this game! I love Marupons artsyle

Last edited:

maidenmasher

Donor
Mar 24, 2019
I'll post an update just so people don't think this is dead.

The translation is going strong. In fact, I could release a translation of the game right now. However, a lot of the TL needs to be cleaned up because of the content of the game; the game's lore is heavily inspired by Shinto, so I had to detour and learn some more about that to better understand the message that the story is trying to get across.

Oct 12, 2018
I can't remember if they are, but are the other games of theirs translated, and if they aren't, do you plan on translating them in the future as well?

I remember playing the one that comes directly after this, and their latest I believe with the succubs/witch-esque gal, and definitely had some good fun with them, just don't remember them being translated in any case, and they do have a healthy bit of text that I'd imagine would make it all the better if they were!

maidenmasher

Donor
Mar 24, 2019
I'm really bad at checking myself, so I've already added a patch to the OP. I accidentally uploaded a slightly older version, still quite playable though.

Thank you, are you thinking of the other games in this series?
I can't remember if they are, but are the other games of theirs translated, and if they aren't, do you plan on translating them in the future as well?

I remember playing the one that comes directly after this, and their latest I believe with the succubs/witch-esque gal, and definitely had some good fun with them, just don't remember them being translated in any case, and they do have a healthy bit of text that I'd imagine would make it all the better if they were!
Afaik, this game doesn't tie in to any of their others. I'm not sure it's even set in the same world. "Damned, kill me!!" is the game with the sequels and spin-offs but I don't remember if it's translated.

I might not translate other games this circle has made with Action Editor 4 because it's not easy to work with.

I am thinking of translating this one:

Oct 12, 2018
I'm really bad at checking myself, so I've already added a patch to the OP. I accidentally uploaded a slightly older version, still quite playable though.

Afaik, this game doesn't tie in to any of their others. I'm not sure it's even set in the same world. "Damned, kill me!!" is the game with the sequels and spin-offs but I don't remember if it's translated.

I might not translate other games this circle has made with Action Editor 4 because it's not easy to work with.

I am thinking of translating this one:
Thanks for the quick reply!

Yeah, none of them are set in the same verse save for Damned, kill me!! and everything after it more or less. Just really wanted to see your thoughts on possibly translating their other titles, but either way, thanks for the great work here, an oldie but a goodie of a game.

EDIT: Also, cool to see you're thinking of doing another of theirs, and the only one of theirs I haven't actually gotten around to playing yet! Will definitely look forward to it!

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Oh wow! English? I played when it was in Japanese. This should be good

Stranger21

Jul 20, 2018
Oh, I remember this!
Great game, love the works by this developer, they fill so many of my interests.

The movement of the character is very slick, and your jump controls are excellent. The hitboxes are very primitive and you might sometimes take or deal damage on the very edges of your character even if you swore they missed you, and vice versa.

There's an option to just auto K.O yourself so you can get grabbed by enemies for animations if I recall correctly, and there's a bunch of game over screens for each enemy if they are the ones to rape the character after losing all your HP.

Not a bad game if you like platformers.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes