Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Is anyone else having sort of thread problems? This disappeared from Latest Updates yet I have this page open and doesn't seem like it's removed?

Not even remotely interested in this game, but curious at what the hell happened lol
It was moved to "Translation request" which is a Development subforum rather than the Games Releases one
Game was posted by a jr, since we don't share untranslated games, it had to be moved from games forum to translation as to wait for a translation to be created/added.

ThePlague29

Sep 22, 2022
Hot take. But i am getting quite annoyed with Butcha-U and his westernised coombrain. The guy is undoubtably a very talented artist, and one of the best when it comes to gaping scenes lol. But i am noticing it's starting to influence a lot of his work. I wouldn't be suprised if his next work is a 30+ hour VN of Catwoman getting BLACKED in a McDonalds parking lot.

Anyways.. SV was a 6/10 for me, could have been higher if he changed some thing around.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I can't read Japanese so anyone got a full save for full recollection scenes? dialogue is one thing but I just hate it when settings and options screen doesn't get translated. Actually started to play it and while the character designs are good, I'm not into futanari stuff so I'm skipping lol.

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Hot take. But i am getting quite annoyed with Butcha-U and his westernised coombrain. The guy is undoubtably a very talented artist, and one of the best when it comes to gaping scenes lol. But i am noticing it's starting to influence a lot of his work. I wouldn't be suprised if his next work is a 30+ hour VN of Catwoman getting BLACKED in a McDonalds parking lot.

Anyways.. SV was a 6/10 for me, could have been higher if he changed some thing around.
Thanks for your review. How much tentacle content is there? Any monster pregnancy?

kidoman

Aug 23, 2019
it is male or female protagonist? xD
Whether they produce it themselves or simply harvest it, they coat their fist in it before pummeling their enemies. Truly an attack to fear.

Disclaimer: I'm making shit up. Don't get spooked away from the game because of my bullfuckery O_O

Last edited:

kidoman

Aug 23, 2019
what the actual fuck¿?
To be clear, I'm pretty sure that's not in the actual game. Please do not be scared off by my bullfuckery, lol. And if you were actually asking, I think it's a female protagonist.