NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I've never once complained about gore and consider Maggot Baits a really good read.

That said, once you see a vampire get torn apart so she's just a head, lungs and a clitoris I feel like it's a bit more than I can handle.

This is the first time i've seen something not only try and compete with Maggot Baits but try and put it to shame.
I usually don't like gore but that sound.... interesting:rolleyes: No, I scared of gore. I have to close my eyes when I watch the Saw movie because the gore is too much. My brain say nope but my dick say I should play this game. What should I do?:(

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
You must play. The role reversal is kind of interesting. Those poor poor blood-sucking killer vampires.

Sep 26, 2017
I usually don't like gore but that sound.... interesting:rolleyes: No, I scared of gore. I have to close my eyes when I watch the Saw movie because the gore is too much. My brain say nope but my dick say I should play this game. What should I do?:(
Always trust your dick, mate, the only non deceitful organ in your body.

Like Frank Herbert said (creator of Dune/modern sage):

I must not fear. Fear is the boner-killer.

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
Fuck yes, a Black Cyc game. I didn't think I'd live to see the day that one of them would get an official English release.

Only €15.19, too. I think I'm actually going to buy this one.

Reactions: Eliza12

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Just looked at the CG rip of it. Yea... this is a bit extreme even for me lol.

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
Does anyone know what the patch is supposed to do? The game runs fine without it but when I try to install it I just get an error message in japanese that pops up.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Anyone know what patch 1.01 do? can't install it. Its all in Japanese. After I run the .exe file it create a new folder and running the .exe file in that folder give me an error. Running it with japanese locale didn't work either
1.jpg 2.jpg

Sexcalibur

Apr 22, 2020
I think this site really needs a guro tag, thankfully, I searched up the CG rip before I downloaded. Guro is just too far for me.

readereaper

Jan 29, 2017
Anyone know what patch 1.01 do? can't install it. Its all in Japanese. After I run the .exe file it create a new folder and running the .exe file in that folder give me an error. Running it with japanese locale didn't work either
View attachment 875368

View attachment 875369
I didn't get that error so I think I did it right. instead of creating a new folder I installed it in the same folder as the game.

superfid2006

Sep 4, 2017
Isn't this the same devs who made Gore Screaming Show? I remember playing a beatmap of the opening of that game YEARS back, and saw it never got translated. Maybe this release will change that?

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
I was gonna try this but my antivirus went to town on it the moment I started installing lol.

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
Isn't this the same devs who made Gore Screaming Show? I remember playing a beatmap of the opening of that game YEARS back, and saw it never got translated. Maybe this release will change that?
They said on Discord that they be interested in doing Gore Screaming Show if this sells well.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Does anyone know what the patch is supposed to do? The game runs fine without it but when I try to install it I just get an error message in japanese that pops up.
View attachment 875368 View attachment 875369
Patch was for the Japanese version of the game - not needed and now removed from the OP.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes