BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
Thank you so much for uploading the original installer version of the game! Your the best!
Another intense VN/Eroge to satisfy my depravity!

Dover2

Apr 2, 2019
first things first, as a simp for vampire girls, this would be an instant yes, and while i do like bloodplay 1603798402192.png
^^ this being my favorite of them all. its a shame that Gore isnt my cup of tea. if there were an option that could censor the gore and leave the yuri elements behind, i would pick this up.
i just really wish we could get more vampire girls in hentai games.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rheeza

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
I know this is extremely hypocritical coming from me (The ugly bastard NTR connouisseurese), but

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK???

Oct 7, 2019
If it wasn't for the fact that I can enjoy loli content despite not being a pedophile, I would really worry about the kind of people who get off to this stuff. I still kinda do. But you do you, perverts. I trust you. Don't let me find bodies in your basements or I will be very disappointed.

Voreri

Feb 6, 2020
That wasn't that bad, I think I got most scenes, could have used more.. tbh I was expecting something much much worse.

Kuronya1

Feb 13, 2020
*Walks into thread curious. Sees the first picture of basically what hentai Vlad the Impaler would do. Slowly backs out of thread*

In all seriousness though, kudos if this is your fetish. You have a way stronger stomach than me. I'm more into kinky things, like handholding and vanilla.
HANDHOLDING?? SIGN ME THE FUCK UP

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
Install the game on its default location. Also try using to scan viruses and repair any resgistry alterations and also open your cmd/command prompt then run as administrator. type
to fix any corrupt files which might be the cause of the problem...

Try also force installing the game via
That method usually resolves most issues wherein softwares refused to be install on the PC.

If that still doesn't work. Tough luck...

Anyways I didn't encounter any issues with the game. The installion works flawlessly in my end.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
I don't usually shy away from horror content but... (Sees 'Other' engine, shudders)
What's the game engine running this thing (and how well does it run)? I always feel a chill up my spine when I see that...

D

Deleted member 1303830

How do I get the true good ending?

Last edited by a moderator:

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
*Walks into thread curious. Sees the first picture of basically what hentai Vlad the Impaler would do. Slowly backs out of thread*

In all seriousness though, kudos if this is your fetish. You have a way stronger stomach than me. I'm more into kinky things, like handholding and vanilla.
This forum has no place for such degeneracy

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes