hawuziw

Jun 19, 2018
I don't see anyone complaining about a virus, but, Windows Security found a Trojan (downloaded from nopy.to):

False positive or should I download from another source?
Same thing with Norton, the nnnConfig2.exe is detected as a Heur.AdvML.B not sure if it's a false positive or not, but I removed it (Also downloaded from nopy). That being said, does anyone know what this nnnConfig2.exe actually is?

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
All the gore is too much for me but I did enjoy the story about 2 cute vampire girl just want to be left alone and live in peace.
For anyone wondering. You can avoid all the gruesome scene and have a good ending if you made the right choice.
Here is what I did:
Let Shizuha drink Yuna blood but not too much
Find someplace to hide, don't run straight for the bridge
Don't let Shizuha finished in the Club. Escape immediatelyDon't suck Shizuha blood
Escape by split up and don't fight the tentacle guy.
Espace Ending
If you want to punish Yuika ( the vampire hunter girl) choose intercept enemies instead split up. There will be some gore if you choose this route but its not the worse scene.

Although I enjoy the love story of 2 vampire girl I still regret playing this game. Now if you excuse me I need to go watch cat video or play something else to wash those horrible images of my mind:sick:

Bonus
1.jpg

Last edited:

LWDWTBK

May 20, 2019
Same thing with Norton, the nnnConfig2.exe is detected as a Heur.AdvML.B not sure if it's a false positive or not, but I removed it (Also downloaded from nopy). That being said, does anyone know what this nnnConfig2.exe actually is?
nnnConfig2.exe is an executable for changing settings like windowed mode, sound mixing or message speed from outside the game and also contains some settings that can't be changed in the game itself. As for Heur.AdvML.B, it's possibly a false positive as it's been detected via scanning heuristically for a potential malicious programs

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
It's fookin intense. More disgusting than Mortal kombat in one scene. Ughh. I guess there's no walkthrough? I just need Public Execution Eternal Bond ending and then true end. As of now, I'm in a loop trying random patterns.

Jacob69

Apr 10, 2020
What the fuck is wrong with people? I mean... it's certainly better to beat your meat to this than to try and find other ways of satisfying your desires... But nevertheless, in moments like these, I'm ashamed of being a part of this species.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
It's fookin intense. More disgusting than Mortal kombat in one scene. Ughh. I guess there's no walkthrough? I just need Public Execution Eternal Bond ending and then true end. As of now, I'm in a loop trying random patterns.
Welp, I finally got everything. Including the TRUE END So much trial and error. There was nothing to be found until I found a chinese site where the person got the true end. And the choices were similar to public execution. Sadly I did that last. Should I do a walkthrough of this? I dunno? Maybe I should? Who knows? Besides, I've never done one before. I would make a review but nah. 7/10
Edit: I'm not gonna do it. The choices I did was so different. I mean a couple of them. Like the Public Execution: Eternal Bond for example. I did the walkthrough but I deleted it after that. So all I can say is that if you need help, just go for trial and error. There is a lot of save files for the game so yeah. Just use that...and take notes so you know which is which.
1604359021306.png

Last edited:

Dover2

Apr 2, 2019
Welp, I finally got everything. Including the TRUE END So much trial and error. There was nothing to be found until I found a chinese site where the person got the true end. And the choices were similar to public execution. Sadly I did that last. Should I do a walkthrough of this? I dunno? Maybe I should? Who knows? Besides, I've never done one before. I would make a review but nah. 7/10
Edit: I'm not gonna do it. The choices I did was so different. I mean a couple of them. Like the Public Execution: Eternal Bond for example. I did the walkthrough but I deleted it after that. So all I can say is that if you need help, just go for trial and error. There is a lot of save files for the game so yeah. Just use that...and take notes so you know which is which.
View attachment 883791
i'd be down for a walkthrough, i mean speaking as someone who hasent played the game it would be good to know what to avoid.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
View attachment 883791
For me true end is the one you lead the army of minion to rebel again human
For wallkthrough on how to get this ending read my post above, choose intercept the enemy instead running a way in the last choice

Reactions: Hmong-sama

He11ter

Nov 3, 2020
Game keeps pulling up the backlog then scrolls up continuously for some reason? Anyone else had this come up?

Last edited:

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
I checked out the vndb pictures. On one of them, monster penetrates the girl from the bottom and his donger comes out of girl's mouth with blood splattering all over. I'm kinda curious but this is quite hardcore, I don't know.:unsure:

PS: Alright, post experience, if you have weak stomach stay away from this. It is gruesome and makes you feel like crap seeing a poor cinnamon roll like Yuna getting tortured brutally. Or if you're into romance and cute vampires, play it with a walkthrough to get less gory endings I guess. There are weird messed up scenes with head, organs and stuff. Ugh.

Last edited:

skyhot004

May 11, 2018
Just looking for something to read, turns out it is pretty good. I skipped all the gore scenes and even then the picture and effect are still really brutal by itself.
I only got 2 bad ends out of blind playthrough.
To me, I don't consider gore as horror so the horror is pretty lacking.

Kinda like short version of the anime Shiki with brutal hentai.
Overall 7/10. Could have expanded more on character story and less on gore but I'm probably not their target group anyway.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes