kirinko46

Mar 16, 2021
Can anyone help me?? Iam install the game but its keep saying that having an error in saving system so i can not save the game

Elucidus

Dec 4, 2018
After launching the game all I can get is white screen and music. Clicking mouse do not help. I reinstalled game from various sources too - it doesn't fix the problem. I have Windows 7 64-bit. Is there a solution? Maybe some codecs should be installed?

P.S.: fixed, it seems you should just install in default directory (and/or in nonjapanese locale) and do not try to change it.

Last edited:

kumapom

Jun 12, 2021
this somehow ugh... but the art is good ahhhhhh
need lower hardcore than this, upper than vanilla, but lower than vore / gore
its seem hurt much even only art

Jan 27, 2021
How I extract the image files? I dont know how...
I use "7 Zip", it is fast and small. You can use it with right mouseklick on the zipfolder >7 Zip > extract. After that doubleklick the extracted file, agree to the terms and install the game.

curunir34

Jul 28, 2021
Untrue i didnt like this game looks like ordinary visual novel hentai guro - Lacks horror and big emphasis on naked lollies deleted it. I rly look games that are like "House of Velez" i think it is the game explaining the horror-ero-guro genre. Mortal Kombat 11 is kinda censored to be fair when i played MK10 i felt it more violent than MK11 mk11 havegood graphic but some stuff details feels like they are tiny bit censored :) compared to mk10 irly hope mk12 is scary-gory not just bloody random mess :) also i look for similar stuff pref boy and girl or monster and boy or futa or girl. Like public himiliation or dungeon horror something involving nakedness and pain horror.
Hey can you provide the source for the first image and the fourth pls if u have the source ofc

Inaba613

Mar 30, 2020
I use "7 Zip", it is fast and small. You can use it with right mouseklick on the zipfolder >7 Zip > extract. After that doubleklick the extracted file, agree to the terms and install the game.
thanks, but I mean extract the images files. I got 100% save and stuff but the game is too heavy, I only want the images.

Shipd

Aug 7, 2021
Well, that shit was very hard (and lemme say, I've seen SHIT), so i ended up not fapping to it, but I actually got invested in the story and writing of the game, which is... gud, i guess? Even cried a little at the non gore bad ending.

Rui Ferreira

Mar 25, 2022
Man... I really enjoyed this game and Gore Screaming Show.
Do any of you fine people know if there are any more games by the same developer (Black Cyc)?

Best wishes to all of you, a Happy New Year and I'd very much appreciate it if any of you could reply to my question.

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
Man... I really enjoyed this game and Gore Screaming Show.
Do any of you fine people know if there are any more games by the same developer (Black Cyc)?

Best wishes to all of you, a Happy New Year and I'd very much appreciate it if any of you could reply to my question.
Well, the good news is that Black Cyc has an impressive lineup. They've been in business for just over two decades, and they've published over thirty titles now.

Here's a list of them:

The bad news, though... so far, only Sadistic Blood and Gore Screaming Show have been translated.

Or actually that's mixed news. I honestly never expected that there would be any proper Black Cyc translations at all. I mean, these games are... you know? A bit out there. Much as I love it, this sort of content is definitely not for everyone. So I definitely wasn't expecting a proper publisher like JAST to pick up any Black Cyc titles. Yet exactly that happened.

In other words? There's a pretty good chance that we'll be seeing more Black Cyc translations in the near future.

The Mindead Blood games are set in the same universe as Sadistic Blood. But I'm particularly looking forward to the Extravaganza series.

On a side note: if you haven't already, you might also wanna check out the games from Clockup, like Euphoria and Maggot Baits.

Rui Ferreira

Mar 25, 2022
Well, the good news is that Black Cyc has an impressive lineup. They've been in business for just over two decades, and they've published over thirty titles now.

Here's a list of them:

The bad news, though... so far, only Sadistic Blood and Gore Screaming Show have been translated.

Or actually that's mixed news. I honestly never expected that there would be any proper Black Cyc translations at all. I mean, these games are... you know? A bit out there. Much as I love it, this sort of content is definitely not for everyone. So I definitely wasn't expecting a proper publisher like JAST to pick up any Black Cyc titles. Yet exactly that happened.

In other words? There's a pretty good chance that we'll be seeing more Black Cyc translations in the near future.

The Mindead Blood games are set in the same universe as Sadistic Blood. But I'm particularly looking forward to the Extravaganza series.

On a side note: if you haven't already, you might also wanna check out the games from Clockup, like Euphoria and Maggot Baits.
Hey Lunarius, thank you very much for your reply, and for such a detailed reply at that. Very informative, thank you for that.
Wish you a great year of 2023 and a big hug.
Cheers.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes