lunatictaker

Jul 31, 2020
Id like to be recommended with some H-VNs with brutal content like this one. Recently I have just found out about Maggot bait, and the amputee scenes from Cursed armor 2 also interest me. Thanks in advance :D

navihok

Nov 18, 2020
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.JPG

can anyone tell me what this means?
the game is running in the background on the task manager but its not opening?

Last edited:

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
just downloaded from the mega and windows defender is screaming about virus/trojan in the exe.
There's something weird going on here. I bought and downloaded the game from jastusa.com, but I'm getting a malware alert too.

Gen:Variant.Bulz.7055 (Engine A), with GData Antivirus.

sanesx

Jul 10, 2019
Id like to be recommended with some H-VNs with brutal content like this one. Recently I have just found out about Maggot bait, and the amputee scenes from Cursed armor 2 also interest me. Thanks in advance :D
MinDeaD BlooD. VN from the same studio. Shared universe with this game. Longer and bloodier.
Or most games from Studio Black Cyc. Their name associated with dark and gory so much they must form seperate brand for other genre.

Reactions: lunatictaker

aaasss2

Jul 4, 2020
From the creators of Maggot Baits....what would you expect? I've been waiting for this for so long!

Sireldoom

Mar 23, 2020
I usually don't like gore but that sound.... interesting:rolleyes: No, I scared of gore. I have to close my eyes when I watch the Saw movie because the gore is too much. My brain say nope but my dick say I should play this game. What should I do?:(
I am girl and i will check this game. I am huge fan of horror games (Resident evil 2 and 3 Remake) Dying Light, Far Cry New Dawn(it isnt horror but is post apocalyptic horror with gore), Mortal Kombat 11. I expect this game to be something like house of velez probably if not will delete it :) i just want super scary kinky game with mortal kombat style or resident evil (i love vampires btw fav anime Castlevania, Berserk, Goblin Slayer)

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
This imagery of mine needs to be gone from playing this game lol
It's a first for me (gore wise). It's so damn dark especially the human antagonist. Oh my fucking god hahaha.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I am girl and i will check this game. I am huge fan of horror games (Resident evil 2 and 3 Remake) Dying Light, Far Cry New Dawn(it isnt horror but is post apocalyptic horror with gore), Mortal Kombat 11. I expect this game to be something like house of velez probably if not will delete it :) i just want super scary kinky game with mortal kombat style or resident evil (i love vampires btw fav anime Castlevania, Berserk, Goblin Slayer)
Oh trust me. I already played all the game you mention above. Mortal Kombat 11 is nothing compared to this. As least in MK11 the Fatality is quick and less paintful death. This game this much worseo_O. Only if you got the bad route though.

Reactions: Hmong-sama

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Oh trust me. I already played all the game you mention above. Mortal Kombat 11 is nothing compared to this. As least in MK11 the Fatality is quick and less paintful death. This game this much worseo_O. Only if you got the bad route though.
I agree. It's so painfully disgusting.

Reactions: NukaCola

Sireldoom

Mar 23, 2020
Untrue i didnt like this game looks like ordinary visual novel hentai guro - Lacks horror and big emphasis on naked lollies deleted it. I rly look games that are like "House of Velez" i think it is the game explaining the horror-ero-guro genre. Mortal Kombat 11 is kinda censored to be fair when i played MK10 i felt it more violent than MK11 mk11 havegood graphic but some stuff details feels like they are tiny bit censored :) compared to mk10 irly hope mk12 is scary-gory not just bloody random mess :) also i look for similar stuff pref boy and girl or monster and boy or futa or girl. Like public himiliation or dungeon horror something involving nakedness and pain horror.

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
Trojan detected, download from Nopy.
Ughhhhh and I really wanted to read this..........
I downloaded it directly from JastUSA, yet I had a trojan alert too. Either the original release is infected too, or it's a false positive.

The infected file is nnnConfig2.exe - but the silver lining is that the game will run just fine without it.

And to quote another post about this:

nnnConfig2.exe is an executable for changing settings like windowed mode, sound mixing or message speed from outside the game and also contains some settings that can't be changed in the game itself. As for Heur.AdvML.B, it's possibly a false positive as it's been detected via scanning heuristically for a potential malicious programs

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
I downloaded it directly from JastUSA, yet I had a trojan alert too. Either the original release is infected too, or it's a false positive.

The infected file is nnnConfig2.exe - but the silver lining is that the game will run just fine without it.

And to quote another post about this:
Achhhhh, on one hand it's caution bordering on paranoia and on the other it's the infuriating curiosity of wanting to read this.
Thanks for the info tho

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I never had trojan when I downloaded on Nopy. Or perhaps I downloaded through Mixerdrop? I don't remember. It's been a couple months.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes