axel9fr

Oct 18, 2017
Don't work for me. When the game launches it can be seen in the win10 task manager, but nothing happens, I stay on the Windows screen.

T0X1C_DUD3

Mar 22, 2019
Even works better than Fotify.org, I swear everything is fine until I realize it was a beheading, I should've take the warn

beautiful moonlight

May 14, 2020
can someone make a walkthrough of this i dont want to end up in an ending i dont want to
There are... 2 endings so far that I've found with no brutal rape/murder/gore included. (there's one? maybe two? more 'good' ends but they have those scenes)
I'll just lay out the steps I've taken for both, as well as some other ends.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

satou1507

Jun 21, 2020
I enjoyed guro on nhentai on daily basis and I hate this shit so much lol.
Yeah, some one on vndb said this thing guro scene surpass maggot bait, so be careful guys

axel9fr

Oct 18, 2017
Hi I sorry to come back again but the game still don't work for me. I have try to reinstall it in the default location but nothing work. It's like the game run in behind desk (because I see it in task manager "SadisticBlood 32bit" but nothing at screen). I have try the f95zone version and an other on a japanese web site and same issus. Perhaps there is a crack I have forgot to put or maybe one setting is wrong ? Have someone got the same issues ?

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Is this a "bad ends only" VN?
And there is anything fapworthy putting aside the bad ends?

axel9fr

Oct 18, 2017
Is this a "bad ends only" VN?
And there is anything fapworthy putting aside the bad ends?
I don't understand what you mean by VN "bad ends only" but I think VN is for Visual Novel. I have see on the web that some VN have difficulties to run under win 10. But I don't find the solution...

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
I don't understand what you mean by VN "bad ends only" but I think VN is for Visual Novel. I have see on the web that some VN have difficulties to run under win 10. But I don't find the solution...
I mean: is one of these visual novels inwhich the main characters will end raped and killed no matter what kind of choice you make, no matter what route you follow?
And there is any sex scene aside the two protagonist being raped and tortured in a game over sequence?

beautiful moonlight

May 14, 2020
I mean: is one of these visual novels inwhich the main characters will end raped and killed no matter what kind of choice you make, no matter what route you follow?
And there is any sex scene aside the two protagonist being raped and tortured in a game over sequence?
There's a yuri scene at the beginning, and a "rape" scene with Shizuha that she... really enjoys. You get these two scenes no matter what route. There is a bittersweet end without any additional sex scenes, and a true end without any additional sex scenes. There's also an end or two where Yuika, the vampire hunter, gets raped/tortured/killed while the vamps are safe. The rest of the ends are... murder, torture, and death in explicit detail and art, yup.

Belgaesh

Apr 6, 2019
My only true gripe with this game is how short and repetitive it is, they should have worked to make it longer and developed more the threads left open.

LWDWTBK

May 20, 2019
Anyone here had a problem with the game displaying nothing but a white screen? If so did you found a solution?

Edit: Nevermind, reinstalling the game fixed it

axel9fr

Oct 18, 2017
Anyone here had a problem with the game displaying nothing but a white screen? If so did you found a solution?

Edit: Nevermind, reinstalling the game fixed it
When you have installed the game, is your system setting in japanese or in your language ?

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes