Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Hmm......
hmmm......

Ah screw it, I am gonna play it today even thought I have to make breakfast.

Thanks for the upload.

Reactions: ponyguy

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Don't believe I've ever even heard of that site.
Donno either. Care to give a link?
It's just dancingbear.com. It's a Bangbros Network site where a bunch of male "strippers" go to clubs, bachelorette parties, and workplaces, and their strip routines end up getting a little more hands on. Usually blow jobs but about half of the videos have full on fucking.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
It's just dancingbear.com. It's a Bangbros Network site where a bunch of male "strippers" go to clubs, bachelorette parties, and workplaces, and their strip routines end up getting a little more hands on. Usually blow jobs but about half of the videos have full on fucking.
Ah. Neat. I'll have to check it out when I get some privacy.

Reactions: yoyomistro

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Fuck me, how game about raping 8 y/o isn't against the rules?
7. If a game contains sexual contact with realistic or semi-realistic character(s) who show no sign of puberty (ie prepubescent) then the game should not be shared. Basically, if it looks like a real kid don't post it.

Draghough

May 26, 2017
Fuck me, how game about raping 8 y/o isn't against the rules?
8 yrs old

Then why aren't ppl complaining about the younger sister who should be like 7 .... oh wait shes not tagged .. so i can safely say some of the users here are just sheeps , they cant judge anything 4themselves but see red on certain words
Guess the younger grill is fine in your book , Logic x - 2018

Game was on the request section since i am not a uploader , the thread was reviewed & moved by one of the staff , and i am sure they have chek'd to see if it breaks the rule or not when shota was on the genre list yikes
Avoid THis Game Its Discrimination against Males
Question mark , question mark , question mark.

Did anyone lost their alpha male grizzly bear man eating rank when they saw the thread ? or their wee wee withered and fell off ?

I thought this would be similar to and so was excited, but then I saw the screenshots and NOOOOOOOOOOOOPE~
You underestimated the first word in the title

---
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Disclaimer : no memes where harmed in this post , keep scrolling

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I took a look. Judging by the shota's height compared to the girls, his physical build, the size of his "member" and some minor details on his body, he appears to at least be a young teenager. On all the pictures I could find of the of females, they all have breasts, hips, and physical features that only teenagers and adults have.

FYI.. If the shota was intentionally an 8 year old, his member would quite small and hairless with barely visible testes, his height would be half that of adult females and he would have a compact body with no muscle development. Compare that to the shota in this game.. he's almost the same size as the females, has muscle development, an average sized member with medium to large testicles that appear to be descended, and different sizes in his hips/shoulders that come with puberty. The pixellation makes it hard to tell if he's got pubic hair but the shading indicates it could be light or shaven. Judging by those factors, he appears to be a teenager. Shota? Yes. Violation of rule 7? I don't think so at all.

Let's get back talking about how boys like you like getting it on with girls wearing strap-ons. :D

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Moved the request to completed. And removed links. I know from experience that the more you put on a post, the more confused people get.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
hi, i just have a little question
when i play visual novel, i often fall on this bug, when a word is cut in 2 at the end of the line

C1.JPG C2.JPG

is it a error from the guy who did the translation?
if not , how to fix this please

Queen of the Dolls

Definitely a defiant deviant
Donor
Mar 21, 2018
It was certanly different ... and With so many similar games/vn/stories around, sure why not.
Thanks for the upload :]

Username1337

Sep 3, 2017
So I don't really know where it's ok to talk about this, but is there a tag around the internet that exists for like...non-gay domination? Everything is strap-ons, cross-dressing, and anal, and torture.

Is there a category for just being treated like an object for women to use to get off without regard for the male's pleasure...but again not the gay stuff. Sorry if I'm supposed to be politically correct here. It'd just take too long to type out that way.

Jun 20, 2017
Great game. I like the part that they're teachers, you go to the police report them and the policemen say "niiiiice" and "the only crime is that it didn't happen with me".

And to spoil the ending, they do go to jail but are released in less than a year because the judge ruled "it's not worth to destroy the lives of such young beautiful maidens for such a small mistake"

Reactions: MrNoice

Draghough

May 26, 2017
hi, i just have a little question
when i play visual novel, i often fall on this bug, when a word is cut in 2 at the end of the line

View attachment 83053 View attachment 83054

is it a error from the guy who did the translation?
if not , how to fix this please
Lol i have not even notice that when i tested the game, guess i got used to fan translated JP games.
Theres not much you can do about it , if i recall correctly at the start when the translator linked his patreon and blog there was odd spacing..considering that he didn't know to arrange the dialog but not his fault , translation is not a official one

So I don't really know where it's ok to talk about this, but is there a tag around the internet that exists for like...non-gay domination? Everything is strap-ons, cross-dressing, and anal, and torture.

Is there a category for just being treated like an object for women to use to get off without regard for the male's pleasure...but again not the gay stuff. Sorry if I'm supposed to be politically correct here. It'd just take too long to type out that way.
That can be done but not here , only used those listed to avoid problems , i also have no control over the thread's tags , not uploader , can only edit the title+prefix and the OP
I woul've even meme'd this thread if it was not against the rules

Reactions: Username1337

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017

Yes, it's called monster girl :test:.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes