Draghough

May 26, 2017
This conversation start be funny.
View attachment 284138

Again, can u upload archive somewhere else, if u have it? I'll be very grateful.
Indeed it's funny to see you complain about something that's 3rd party and thinking I uploaded some 2mb exe and not a full version because you're getting rogue/malware ads
Funny you think i gave you a bad advice while you mostly use an outdated or an improperly configured adblock/filters
I only reupload when all links are dead , I am only going to keep the file available not meet 50 mirrors to please each user preferences.
To fix your end user issue , use ublock origin by gorhill with it's build-in filters to bypass anti adblockers
Do you guys know any games similar to this one?
unfortunately no , i only found the game , applied the patch , tested , repacked and uploaded it to fulfill a request to contribute something back to the community. This game is not exactly my cup of tea but you could perform a tag search on the forum to find similar games or browse DLsite for titles and search to see if they are already uploaded here , if not make a thread in the request section if they meet the requirements.

FoOt Hunter

Aug 6, 2018
i would be interested in this if the shota wasnt such a masochist as in having tags as in crossdressing and strap on shotas i mean i knew he was going to be raped but i didnt know he was going to be treated like a women in the sex department XD
How to run the game?

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
Can anyone who has this reupload it to a real website? 2 are dead and the third is literally a virus website. I been downloading hentai games for years and ive never gotten a virus before today. The uploader should be ashamed that hes literally linking to a virus site. I don't know if that's against the rules- although I bet it is- I just want to be able to play this game so it would be cool if there could be a mega or nopy or a workupload or just any place that doesnt give you viruses.

Draghough

May 26, 2017
Can anyone who has this reupload it to a real website? 2 are dead and the third is literally a virus website. I been downloading hentai games for years and ive never gotten a virus before today. The uploader should be ashamed that hes literally linking to a virus site. I don't know if that's against the rules- although I bet it is- I just want to be able to play this game so it would be cool if there could be a mega or nopy or a workupload or just any place that doesnt give you viruses.

"ashamed"

Oh boy anotha' one of those complainers™ on free shit FYI: the thread was created as per rules...and never updated ever since(1*)

The file host was removed due to complainers™ sometime this year(2*)

and incase you can read unlike the guy above you asking how to run the game ... :

Indeed it's funny to see you complain about something that's 3rd party and thinking I uploaded some 2mb exe and not a full version because you're getting rogue/malware ads
Funny you think i gave you a bad advice while you mostly use an outdated or an improperly configured adblock/filters
(1*)I only reupload when all links are dead , I am only going to keep the file available not meet 50 mirrors to please each user preferences.
(2*)To fix your end user issue , use ublock origin by gorhill with it's build-in filters to bypass anti adblockers

~Snip~
One example on why i don't make threads anymore and why we can't have nice things /s

Reactions: yoyomistro

omni5

Dec 1, 2018

"ashamed"

Oh boy anotha' one of those complainers™ on free shit FYI: the thread was created as per rules...and never updated ever since(1*)
The file host was removed due to complainers™ sometime this year(2*)
and incase you can read unlike the guy above you asking how to run the game ... :
One example on why i don't make threads anymore and why we can't have nice things /s
well I respectfully disagree. I don't think I'm 'complaining' by pointing out it's linked to a virus site. That seems like a serious warning and a concern. It's no shocker nobody seems to use that site anymore.

We can have nice things but it seems like you're just kinda being a jerk about it. Pretty sure its within my area of permission to ask for a reup that isn't a virus site and it's within yours and others to decide to fulfill that or ignore it.

Also, I'd like to point that I DID read that guys post but after already getting a virus from this thread I was pretty sketchy about downloading another thing from it. It seems a little over-the-top to me to be asking- well, more like secretly requiring- everyone to run some little known indepedent, add on with some pretty complicated internet coding concepts, just to download without a virus.

I mean you act like people didn't volunteer to upload this stuff in the first place for the sheer good will factor of sharing.

Guess my whole point is, it's not complaining to say "link broke".

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
well I respectfully disagree. I don't think I'm 'complaining' by pointing out it's linked to a virus site. That seems like a serious warning and a concern. It's no shocker nobody seems to use that site anymore.

We can have nice things but it seems like you're just kinda being a jerk about it. Pretty sure its within my area of permission to ask for a reup that isn't a virus site and it's within yours and others to decide to fulfill that or ignore it.

Also, I'd like to point that I DID read that guys post but after already getting a virus from this thread I was pretty sketchy about downloading another thing from it. It seems a little over-the-top to me to be asking- well, more like secretly requiring- everyone to run some little known indepedent, add on with some pretty complicated internet coding concepts, just to download without a virus.

I mean you act like people didn't volunteer to upload this stuff in the first place for the sheer good will factor of sharing.

The only upload site here that's ever had potentially real flags injected into downloads that I'm aware of is LEWD, and nobody has uploaded anything to there in ages. If you don't know how to use an ad blocker or tell the actual download link from the fake ad one that's your fault for not learning how to internet. Don't bitch at uploaders cuz you don't know what you're doing.

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
If you don't know how to use an ad blocker or tell the actual download link from the fake ad one that's your fault for not learning how to internet. Don't bitch at uploaders cuz you don't know what you're doing.
I have an adblocker and so do most people. As some people have pointed out, this website is particularly devlish in that there is no 'fake download" button or anything like that. Go there yourself. There's only one download button but when you click it, it will always redirect you to a virus download. There's no way around it unless you find and download a special script blocking add on for your browser, normal ad-blockers won't work.

That's basically like saying, "hey I don't see why you are complaining about these viruses because if you have top of the line virus protection specifically designed for these kinds of viruses, you won't have any trouble. Come on bro, its like its not even there"

Not trying to badmouth anybody just saying its a bit ridiculous everyone keeps acting like it's no big deal and anyone can do it

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I have an adblocker and so do most people. As some people have pointed out, this website is particularly devlish in that there is no 'fake download" button or anything like that. Go there yourself. There's only one download button but when you click it, it will always redirect you to a virus download. There's no way around it unless you find and download a special script blocking add on for your browser, normal ad-blockers won't work.

That's basically like saying, "hey I don't see why you are complaining about these viruses because if you have top of the line virus protection specifically designed for these kinds of viruses, you won't have any trouble. Come on bro, its like its not even there"

Not trying to badmouth anybody just saying its a bit ridiculous everyone keeps acting like it's no big deal and anyone can do it
OK, sorry. Never ran into that issue with MegaUp the few times I used it.

Reactions: omni5

Draghough

May 26, 2017
#metoo
The time people spent on whining about the download links could've been used to contact an uploader or any user role above it to create mirrors and replace the ones in the OP , but nah complaining and "shame bell" someone for not owing you anything is so much easier :ROFLMAO:(y)

WUT ? (also yea it's out of the box.. you just have to install it.. pretty damn hard right?)
The uploader should be ashamed that hes literally linking to a virus site. I don't know if that's against the rules- although I bet it is- I just want to be able to play this game so it would be cool if there could be a mega or nopy or a workupload or just any place that doesnt give you viruses.
Feeling ashamed in Mar 29, 2018 for uploading and creating this thread as per rules ,kek. Going forward....
It's no shocker nobody seems to use that site anymore.

kek.png Wonder how much time Zippy has left before it falls to complainers™
"I don't/can't use it therefore nobody else should/does" , megaup is still used by alot of my sources, one in particular you must likely heard of IGG , also me and others who have only heard of this issue only from complainers™
Not sure about that "we" part bud , i doubt you had any real contribution to call someone else a jerk for not following your whims
You seem to be confused ... I , me , myself didn't volunteer to listen to your "muh mega links" complaints nor fulfill them, Uploader ≠ OP Uploader. I don't know what you smoke but i am sure i don't appear like this on your end omni5 seeing things.png
Still would have been complaining even without your shitty remark at someone fulfilling the "sheer good will factor of sharing".
I didn't break any uploading rules
for quoting the link in the OP from back in the day nor that i am forced to keep uploading links ppl don't even f use and end up expired. Guess you're just late at the party, you've missed the guy complaining that the game is malesub and femdom...and blaming me that the game exists and hurts his alphagene... fucking kek.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes