g623166

Apr 9, 2018
I can't get the game to work, I tried using a locale emulator and changing my locale. It only shows an error message with the game's location on my pc on it. Am I doing something wrong?

RobertM93

Jun 19, 2017
I can't get the game to work, I tried using a locale emulator and changing my locale. It only shows an error message with the game's location on my pc on it. Am I doing something wrong?
I also have this problem. Is there a plugin or something we need to download for it to work? :(

Lê Anh Dũng

Apr 29, 2018
Although the bestiality is kind of sick to me, this game is awesome :D
Does anyone know same games like this?

Ciryx

Jan 26, 2018
I am having the same problem. How can I run this on Windows 10 in the US?

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
I saw a tag that said male domination on it and than I read he gets raped and is a sissy sub. Better double check your tags sounds more like his sisters are the dom and that would be female domination. Nope did not play the game

Draghough

May 26, 2017
I saw a tag that said male domination on it and than I read he gets raped and is a sissy sub. Better double check your tags sounds more like his sisters are the dom and that would be female domination. Nope did not play the game
Genre spoiler :
Japanese Game, voiced(JP), male protagonist, anal sex, bestiality, domination, incest, humiliation, rape, shota, sissification
Only uploader user class and up : can add , edit , remove tags... get a hint b4 talking sht

Reactions: PowCheeseCake

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
Genre spoiler :

Only uploader user class and up : can add , edit , remove tags... get a hint b4 talking sht
I was not talking shit I said just as it looks look at what it says and the tags in here it saying 2 different things no matter how you look at it

mikha

Aug 26, 2018
i can't get the game to work either, and i've windows 7 and 10 in dif computers.... any idea whats wrong?

ahmad809

Feb 10, 2018
i try to solve problem and when I use the stimulator
it tell me couldnt find the file or somthing like this

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes