RPGM Completed Saint Ceres-The Story After Defeating the Demon King [v1.4] [Starworks]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Unfortunately not. I never completed the game past insuring my fixes worked. If i stumble across a full save i will post
Thanx a lot. I tried playing it but along with MTL, the lack of directions in game make it really hard. Like the game doesn't tells shit about what to do..

Also btw is v1.2 the last version or is there some other too and if you have the latest version could you please upload it.

Last edited:

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Ok so when I'm taking the old man to the hotel in the 2nd town I get this error and the game closes. This is from sain ceres 2. If anyone got a solution it'll be much appreciated.
---------------------------
¹—ƒZƒŒƒX|”’‘÷‚Ì‘‚ÆŠ‰‚«‚Ì‘å’n|v1.2
Script 'Window_Message' line 346: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method `upcase' for nil:NilClass
OK

Reactions: Pubisalina251197

ramborock

Oct 19, 2020
guys please help
where is this nits flower at the starting of the game needed to make the cold medicine? been stuck for an hours here

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
did have someone thee second part eng please cause lookeed and didnt find it maybee i llooked wrong or did some wrong things so hope someone can help me

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Finished game, was nice.

*I think this game has a sequel or DLC, hope someone translate it:

Last edited:

Simon12345_

Aug 14, 2019
Finished game, was nice.

*I think this game has a sequel or DLC, hope someone translate it:
Yes thats actually part 1 the game you played is part 2 ive been waiting for ages for someone to either drop the save file for part 1 or translate it but sadley no one has :(

• Wow
Reactions: Sillynius

lol3131

Nov 16, 2019
Anyone got like a link of more samples of the CG's so I can know if it's worth it. I don't wanna spend hours on another RPGM game without at least having good art, perhaps some ahegao. Like that red haired mecha netorare game. Now that one was worth it.
Does anyone know what that red haired mecha netorare game was called?

Simon12345_

Aug 14, 2019
1. I translated the front bit, at least until you can finish the very first quest of getting the flower with understandable English.
2. Rest of MTL eng word-wrapped, still a bit jumbled up.
3. Copy and paste the data files over. That's it.
Yes my guy any chance you can translate part 1 of saint ceres?

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
question. so i download this game but different site. my question is on f95 did they fix the battle because i enter the battle but the game crash.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
this game still have problem. i was about to fight 6 bees. but when i about to attack the came error. can anyone help me

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes