RPGM Completed Saint Ceres-The Story After Defeating the Demon King [v1.4] [Starworks]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Hi. Idk if you still active here but the link's down. It show's that the acc has been removed. :cry: :cry:
Yep my MEGA account got killed a few months back, im still alive and kicking tho. I will try and locate the patch files on my personal backup and try and create a new mirror. Was unable to recall all the games i made patches for so some were missed. But i have all the files for evwrything i have worked on saved.

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
I believe this is the 1.4 I have that was referenced in that link. At least it is what is on my backup drive.

Before you ask potentially, I will not upload to MEGA again, made that mistake once using them for anything. Never again.
Thanx a lot mate.

Reactions: Silentce

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I believe this is the 1.4 I have that was referenced in that link. At least it is what is on my backup drive.

Before you ask potentially, I will not upload to MEGA again, made that mistake once using them for anything. Never again.
Why did they kill your MEGA?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Why did they kill your MEGA?
Because someone reported one of my uploads. I assume it was a vengeful Developer from here who was mad that I uploaded one of their patreon builds or some shit. Because the moment I uploaded a specific game's latest version my MEGA was dead within 24 hours. Didn't even get a strike just poof gone. MEGA might be good for normal users but it is a pain in the ass for us. Most of us have begun to shy away from MEGA if we can help it.

• Sad
Reactions: TNTed
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes