RPGM Completed Saint Ceres-The Story After Defeating the Demon King [v1.4] [Starworks]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
what am I supposed to do with this side quest?
Get enough lust, im not sure if it is also tied to Progressing the dancing scenes. The door unlocked after i did the masturbation scene during the confession event with lust value between 70 and 80

Reactions: f9account

chordveil

Mar 28, 2018
The error is due to several broken commands in the message box for the old ladie's inn. I checked the rest of the game and I didn't find any similar errors. Just this one. Not to say there isn't more errors but at the very least any of this variety are fixed. Additionally I changed the Currency back to G instead of "backwards R" as in the system file if anyone cares; that download is optional. Just use the map file to fix the bug.
doing the god's work as always friend, thanks

Reactions: Silentce

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Anyone got like a link of more samples of the CG's so I can know if it's worth it. I don't wanna spend hours on another RPGM game without at least having good art, perhaps some ahegao. Like that red haired mecha netorare game. Now that one was worth it.

DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018
After The Patch File Still This Game Has Stopped after playing 35 minutes I don't know What's The Error

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Might be part of a larger change? But yeah it has been awhile now since it was announced. :unsure: Yeah, I'll admit it gets on my nerves a bit now too. I like fixing things but it can be a bit of a pain to see the same problems crop up time and time again. part of the reason I like to say how I fixed something, in hopes it doesn't happen again. Hopefully someday the site and the communtiy as a whole, can find a happy medium where translations can be easier to produce like MTL, but still at high quality like a proper one. Maybe I'm naive to want that though but if the tech advances maybe some day.
is there a walkthrough. I can not find a Formulator to making medicine. Any help?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
The text gets cut. Need a fix !
Is there a walkthrough?. I am a little lost on where to go, One of the first quests I have the medicine however do not know where the formulator is. The game looks decent it is just easy to get turned around.

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
Is there a walkthrough?. I am a little lost on where to go, One of the first quests I have the medicine however do not know where the formulator is. The game looks decent it is just easy to get turned around.
i've the same poblem :/

Reactions: JaszMan
Mar 20, 2020
ok i defeated the male hero and the queen is gone and now i'm stuck i dodnt know what to do
edit : nevermind i got it.

but i have another question is there a way to increase lust more.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes