• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Saint Ceres-The Story After Defeating the Demon King [v1.4] [Starworks]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Diablo667

Jan 27, 2018
after dance. u need to deafeat wolf that protect material to creart Akira Matsumatsu. dont forget to pick secret item on secret shop after u have 25 coin. to get shoes that easily to escap batle.
after u have Akira Matsumatsu, go to the cave. forward until ceres fucked by tentacle.
don forget to bring that old ugly bastard for H scene in cave.
Thank you - I discovered that route after spending a hour to wander all over the place, trying to get into night mode and strip part. It seems that those are unlocked on your lust value is high enough. The problem is that there is no info on lust value in my status so I have no idea how many lust value I had.

Game is essentially based on lust value and there is no way to know or discover what your lust value is in the game? smh. Sloppy game making along with sloppy MTL.

chordveil

Mar 28, 2018
This game is joking and broken.

Can't progress anymore after first time dancing. That walkthrough talked crap. Can't sleep. Can't go into night mode. Useless game.
it's true that the game can crash here and there but progress wise it isn't broken
to progress with dancing you need enough lust for it, just progress with the story, do the tentacle trap and keep bringing that old man companion to get his event in the huts and the last village inn
as for the night mode, you also need lust but to trigger it you need to keep going back to the church and check the confession room regularly as it will lead to the scene where you masturbate while listening to the confession

chordveil

Mar 28, 2018
also Silentce can you check this error if you don't mind? it's at the second time in the last village inn after you get the old man companion scene, my progress in the story is just before entering the tower from castle 1f entrance
attached my save for you
1597166552752.png

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
also Silentce can you check this error if you don't mind? it's at the second time in the last village inn after you get the old man companion scene, my progress in the story is just before entering the tower from castle 1f entrance
attached my save for you
View attachment 768600
I'm a bit busy today, but ill put that on the top of my to do list. shouldn't be hard to fix. If I don't get to it Im sure someone can fix it just as fast.

Reactions: chordveil

captainboo

Oct 17, 2017
I can't stand this MTL crap for one simple reason: It takes away job opportunities from talented people (not necessarily when it comes to MTL titles on this site). I would never want to be the editor for a machine but rather use it to check certain things - would you rather be the master or the slave? Edited MTLs are the death of professional localisation/translation work. Most people probably don't even know how it feels to find something you're really really good at and turn it into a job only to then be replaced in a couple years/decades by some stupid AI. - Rant End
Just my two-cents, but if you look at all the japanese game out there, only a small percentage is in english, and even smaller is done by fantraslation or a publisher company with competent knowledge of the language. Unless it's just menu/UI, translation process takes a lot of time, even for smaller game.

I agree that I would love to play a game with proper english that somebody worked on, but reality is that there is very little in term of number of people with the knowledge necessary AND want to work on a game. This is not just limited to game too, even media like hentai and doujinshi don't get translated most of the time simply because there is just too little people working on it.

If only I started learning japanese 5 years ago :cry::cry:

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
There are certainly problems with this game, the lack of directions about where to go being a big one, especially needing to visit the synthesizing women who can help you make things.

However, the art is good, you just have to talk with everyone to unlock your lust to get it high enough to unlock the H scenes.

Also, they missed a lot good opportunity for additional H in the game. At the very least, it would have been easy to have the Saint wear the dancing outfit in public. Also, it was hinted at the hot spring the author was going to make it possible for Ceres to wear nothing in public, but it never got put in the game. I give Saint Ceres a 7 out of 10 as the combat is working, it just need more H.

Hope the 2nd game RJ191221 eventually gets a translation too.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
attached my save for you
View attachment 768600
The error is due to several broken commands in the message box for the old ladie's inn. I checked the rest of the game and I didn't find any similar errors. Just this one. Not to say there isn't more errors but at the very least any of this variety are fixed. Additionally I changed the Currency back to G instead of "backwards R" as in the system file if anyone cares; that download is optional. Just use the map file to fix the bug.

• Red Heart
Reactions: chordveil and Baemz
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes