RPGM Completed Saint Ceres-The Story After Defeating the Demon King [v1.4] [Starworks]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
Anyone else getting stuck on being able to sleep to night, it seems like maybe you need to have the hero in tow to do it? Usually I just stick with the thief so never had it before.

Diablo667

Jan 27, 2018
This game is joking and broken.

Can't progress anymore after first time dancing. That walkthrough talked crap. Can't sleep. Can't go into night mode. Useless game.

Diablo667

Jan 27, 2018
No
Care to elaborate on how it is broken? Are you getting an error?
No. Can't progress anymore after first night dancing. That walkthrough comes with this game is rubbish. I followed that rubbish translated walkthrough and it doesn't work at all.

Diablo667

Jan 27, 2018
Anyone else getting stuck on being able to sleep to night, it seems like maybe you need to have the hero in tow to do it? Usually I just stick with the thief so never had it before.
This game is broken. I am in the same boat with you. No idea why this game is completed when it is clearly broken. Rubbish game.

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Man that MTL tag can't come soon enough so I can finally stop seeing all these shit MTL games and their "translations"

Elzemeir

May 9, 2020
No

No. Can't progress anymore after first night dancing. That walkthrough comes with this game is rubbish. I followed that rubbish translated walkthrough and it doesn't work at all.
after dance. u need to deafeat wolf that protect material to creart Akira Matsumatsu. dont forget to pick secret item on secret shop after u have 25 coin. to get shoes that easily to escap batle.
after u have Akira Matsumatsu, go to the cave. forward until ceres fucked by tentacle.
don forget to bring that old ugly bastard for H scene in cave.

Last edited:

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
I look into pic folder and compair with my jap version, in this MTL one is missing alot, probably old version of the game, thats explain the crashs/bugs.

salmaan05

Sep 30, 2019
I got stuck after sleeping after the bees mission around by bed...
any solution?

Edited
Ok nvm the 1.4 updated game file fix it

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
I look into pic folder and compair with my jap version, in this MTL one is missing alot, probably old version of the game, thats explain the crashs/bugs.
Did you used the Version from the OP ?

First version was 1.0 with bugs. Maybe you downloaded that one, try the one Silentce uploaded. (Version 1.4)

Uploaded an updated version of 1.4 now. Made minor changes and word wrap. Issues with 1.0 should not be an issue now as the scripts were never changed.

Mega

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes