Hollowbankai

Sep 12, 2018
The uncensor patch is really weird. if you press random creation a few times you can actually get a model where the patch works properly.
But the clothes get messed up. The default costume seems to be working fine i guess. But be prepared to get a lot of hideous looking characters in the process and once you find a model where everything is intact you can adjust it to look like a human again.

Last edited:
Reactions: notathrowaway

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
The uncensor patch is really weird. if you press random creation a few times you can actually get a model where the patch works properly.
But the clothes get messed up. The default costume seems to be working fine i guess. But be prepared to get a lot of hideous looking characters in the process and once you find a model where everything is intact you can adjust it to look like a human again.
That's cool I guess but I'd rather wait for hopefully an actual working patch and not... whatever this is. Game looks good but I'm depraved enough (yet) to power through this mess.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Looks like trash. Probably plays like trash, too.
Translation is likely trash, and they want you to fork 15$ for this... :sneaky: :coffee:

lucara

Jul 7, 2017
you dont need to use random all desselect all and choose only whole body

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
is there lesbian content? i see the femdom tag but the game dosent look like it will me femdom stuff sorry for bothering you with this hope you have a good day:)

Reactions: fsatti2000

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Is it just me or does this seem like a bit of a ripoff of Holy Knight Ricca?
To be fair, Holy Knight Ricca definitely has Guilty Hell Vibes as do pretty much all 3D sidescrollers. I'm sure there were others that cam before that too. A plagiarized Guilty Hell/Holy Knight Ricca will outclass 99% of H-games anyways so I'm not complaining.

This game so far seems to be pretty hmmm so far though...

Reactions: Cleaner20

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
A plagiarized Guilty Hell/Holy Knight Ricca will outclass 99% of H-games anyways so I'm not complaining.
I think I can see where your preferences lie: Visual Novels and 2D RPG Maker Games, whether with standard battles or simple exploration. Mille Feuille's later works definitely got you torn, don't they?

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
I put all the nude patch files here. Doesn't seem to work?
The game feels pretty dang broken too. :confused:
patch location.png

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
I think I can see where your preferences lie: Visual Novels and 2D RPG Maker Games, whether with standard battles or simple exploration. Mille Feuille's later works definitely got you torn, don't they?
I actually tend to avoid visual novels with some rare exceptions, mostly for Black Lilith VNs. Most of the games I've played are definitely 2D RPGM but I don't think I favour them as much as them just being the most common game (i.e. 90% of 3D games are early-access abandoned messes whereas 90% of RPGM games are largely complete/functional if not uninspired and boring). Within RPGM there's even some variation - some "action combat" stuff like Wings of Roldea, some "exploration" stuff like Bitch Exorcist Rio, and some standard turn-based battle stuff like Exorcist Charlotte - all great H-games.

I'm definitely a huge fan of sidescrollers/action combat as well like Guilty Hell, Ricca, Sinisistar, Vosmug games, Grimhelm games, etc.

On that note, Mille Feuille's games are great but I only remember Blazing Mistle Angeltear as one that's translated :(

Reactions: Brololol

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
You forgot the generic "female protagonist" tag. Maybe "lesbian" is missing too.
Emphasising on the word generic, when describing the game.

Reactions: sopwolf3
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes