frmoon

Jan 13, 2020

update for 27 March 2022
ver1.020 fixed some bugs

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
I guess the problem is not the patch maybe just the game itself... or the patch need the same version of the game itself...I dunno. Anyway, waiting for new update... I saw new version on steam

RobThom88

Sep 24, 2021
Neeto.

I guess I dont have to feel guilty about Nun costumes giving me a boner,
after registering the way vatican 2 behaves in general.

Reactions: SpartaKus57

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017

update for 27 March 2022
ver1.020 fixed some bugs
some have a download link from this update?,is this one the one that fix break texture visual naked body in the PC,dont you?

KucingNew

Mar 10, 2019
some have a download link from this update?,is this one the one that fix break texture visual naked body in the PC,dont you?
yeah on new version has been fixed the character, but no one update this thread or gave download link for piracy game, if i buy this game is not worth of my money($15) and just refund. why?
1. Enemy AI too EZ for me if i set highest difficult (I purposely received an attack from the enemy, but attacking it took a long time and the attack didn't reach even if I stayed still. except for boss)
2. animation on story is based template in game engine(too stiff and monotonous)
3. H-Scene Animation is same as based template animation
4. Attack Effect is GIF. File (Lol it's just 2D and worst for 3D Game, even though the game is side scrolled)

i think this game too early for release but the game Dev need money, but this is too high priced

i should buy Holy Knight Ricca is better and worth than this

Last edited:

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
yeah on new version has been fixed the character, but no one update this thread or gave download link for piracy game, if i buy this game is not worth of my money($15)
i should buy Holy Knight Ricca is better and worth than this
But you not need pay holy knight ricca,you have it free in f95zone,However we need a hero to upload the patch out of bugs here, because it can't be found, by the way do you know how to open the character creation menu?

• Angry
Reactions: Shadowclonezero

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
some ca
The uncensor patch is really weird. if you press random creation a few times you can actually get a model where the patch works properly.
But the clothes get messed up. The default costume seems to be working fine i guess. But be prepared to get a lot of hideous looking characters in the process and once you find a model where everything is intact you can adjust it to look like a human again.
How did you open the caracther creation from your pictures,do you can tell me?

chaosjr7

Mar 22, 2018
This Version is Broken even Without the R18 Patch, instant Fatal Error at 36% Load at Tania City LVL after saying this it auto jumps to main menu..... Why? It's not up to date. Please Update this game if you can, as it can not be Completed as things are with this version.

Surprisingly the Patch is Required to progress, WHY??? As it will dump you to the main menu without it.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes