X0R

Stay a Mystery, it’s Better.
Aug 5, 2016
Qo3Fgk.png

Overview:
You die. But you get a second chance. Upon your return you meet two girls offering help - both pushing you to go out and meet a girl, both pulling in different directions. Sweet but dense angel, Eliana and Hot as hell and vicious devil Rubina.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-13
Release Date: 2022-12-22
Developer: Pardox Game Studios -
Censored: No
Version: 0.95.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Android: - - -

dQ2sIg.jpg NY_uZK.jpg pqchrb.jpg rKRYNi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Okay those art samples convinced me this one look very good so I'll bookmark, download and check out this game now. Hopefully it was actually a good game that worth to keeping my eyes on for more updates in the future

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
The Art looks awesome.. WIll keep an eye on this one :)

Best of Luck with the Game development

Kurokazewa

Apr 22, 2018
On one hand I absolutely hate RPGMaker... On the other that art looks absolutely amazing.

Guess I have an RPGMaker game to play now :love:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Why am i such a moraly bankrupt shallow person that when i see a much hotter evil thing i immediately fall for it ? Oh Canada, its your fault again!

But if its one of those trap games once more where you can't fuck the hottest chick in the game, namely your Devil, i'll be sad!

Edit: Be advised. Its a grindfest.

Here is a little snippet from the game by the way. I think its hilarious as fuck.

Girl: I like helping animals, i help out at an amimal shelter whenever i can.
Your guiding angel: This girl has a heart of gold, you must do everything to help and protect her!
You: So, girl, it was a nice date. Can we go to the beach again, if...
Girl: No.
You: N-no? Why not?
Girl: You aren't sexy enough. Last time i wanted to go to the beach myself and just wanted someone with me. If you want me to go with you you when you want, you have to be more sexy.
Guiding Devil: Go work out more, fucking loser.
You: *Rip yourself the fuck out* What about now , can we go to the beach?
Girl: Ohyes, we can.
At the beach:
*Smalltalk*
Girl: I think you just like me because of my looks. *Storms out*

This is where i facepalmed myself. The heaven route in this game is where you are expected to be a dedicated loser and boytoy. On the hell route you are expected to pretend you aren't a loser and pay for lots of pity fucks from the wage you get from stuffing shelves at a grocery store.

Last edited:

Hovis1974

Apr 13, 2019
Looks great, girls of different shapes and sizes....Definately something to keep an eye out for

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
PLEASE, PLEASE pack the game better next time. Just had the files explode all over my folder and I had to delete them, because the zip was a bunch of loose files.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just done with this demo, this game did have potential but got some problem is that I feel like it need to adjust the grinding and move from RPGM to Ren py for this kind of setting. The story are very fun and interesting, the girl design and art style look very sexy, H scenes so far was good and have a smooth animation,.... but the grinding was the worst, just the dating with that girl in the bar already making me feel very bored with repeatedly buying her drink for at the minimum of 3 times with the same dialogues and similar reaction before level up the relationship and repeat the same dialogues for 4-5 times. When we finally reach to the sex event it was just a simple blowjob that will repeat for like 6-8 times and at that point I move to other girls to check out their story...and the similar grind repeat
Hopefully the next update will reduce the need for that kind of grinding, and maybe move to Ren py or at least Unity with sandbox feature. This game got potential to grow more so I hope it won't suffer the abandon fate

Waphles

Jan 9, 2019
Seems interesting. How much content is there? Version .34 but also an initial release?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes