what's the end for vicky route rn? i train with her everyday but nothing change
my stats:
fit 22
int 17
charm 10

rambofather

Jul 13, 2020
Hi all,

Thank you very much for all your opinions and feedback. We didn't expect so many of you to take interest in our game and play it. Now we're excited and even more motivated to continue working on our game.

We've read every single comment and we're taking all of your feedback into consideration. I'll try to reply to every issue you raise.

First of all, we are aware of grindy mechanic, although we are still looking for the middle ground between pure story and a bit of gamey feeling, we could have went a little overboard; we apologize if that's the case. Nothing is set in stone and game mechanics are still in development.

As for the rest of the issues, this is only the first release, so we'll continue working on future updates.

We have also started working on following chapters (the demo only has chapter 1), we have plans for many more chapters and ideas for much more. Some situations in the demo might seem a little unclear for now, but this might change as the story progresses further.

We're planning to publish updates basing on tier: every two weeks, every month and every chapter, you can follow the development as our patrons here:

Fixes regarding mechanic and some story changes are going to affect public version. The same fixes and changes will be available in next version available for patreons as well as new content. We are planning to provide updates even for every two weeks, thus you can see that we are very ambitious and full of optimism :)

Thank you once again,
Paradox Games Studio
Yep. All best

Reactions: ParadoxGamesStudio
Jul 5, 2021
It sounds like the dev just made a typo, no "S*itty tactic" here.
Really ? where ?

The game is still in progress, first release in public we mean by version 0.34, we are currently in working of version 0.34.1 which will have fixes and some changes in grind mechanics to please you.

At the same time we are working on version 0.35 which will be available for our patreons that is going to include new animations, new girl, new content.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Really ? where ?

The game is still in progress, first release in public we mean by version 0.34, we are currently in working of version 0.34.1 which will have fixes and some changes in grind mechanics to please you.

At the same time we are working on version 0.35 which will be available for our patreons that is going to include new animations, new girl, new content.
I was referring to the comment above mine about the version number. Your game is looking promising and I am looking forward to seeing where things go from here.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
I was referring to the comment above mine about the version number. Your game is looking promising and I am looking forward to seeing where things go from here.
And i just wanted to make sure the guy i quoted didnt read it wrong, it clearly states that the version is v0.34 not v34 like the quoted person said.

Jul 5, 2021
Any updates?
For sure!
Last time we have published new fixes regarding public version which is 0.34.x, it was 0.34.2 this time:

We are planning to provide more content into public version however we are still working on version for our patreons, last time we have published 0.35.2, but in next week there will be new version 0.36 which continues the story with Anastasia and adds new events for girls in brothel.

Also we are going to provide completely new map and new events along with it.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes