• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
ParadoxGamesStudio
Menu screen when starting up game.

If you go to options but press Right click to close the options the X at the top right stays on screen and is clickable.

Option menu locks a resolution selector.

Game lacks controller support with ability to put a name in via controller or mouse.

Game lacks ability to hide text boxes whenever.

Game needs better volume controls.

Game needs a small tutorial on what the controls for the game even are.

When clicking on overworld map, the place where MC is loaded should not count movement for a moment, because if you hold the button he will go in and out, and multiple door clicks happen.

I get that this is a lot of custom tile sets, but they really need to have collision boxes. Being able to walk on top of tons of things doesn't make sense.

Needs someone to fix up the writing.

Action scenes in the intro really need more fleshing out with images than text.

MC seems kind of like a loser but he doesn't seem like an idiot. Yet he doesn't question why the death inspector is having sex with a demon, or that he would ever go to hell instead of some neutral place like limbo, especially being threatened.

MC asks to touch her, she says yes, and then just ... instead of an image or something?

Getting school lessons you would think MC would talk to the teacher before paying for his first lesson. To discuss the whole concept.

Clicking menu and then right click also does the X left behind.

Menu doesn't allow you to edit volume while in game.

Clicking menu and then Exit on bottom left may make you think to exit the menu but it auto closes the game.

If you saved at the beginning of the game, and then exit the game, continuing that save starts Rubina. However normally loading the save while in game does not. (I think it just auto forwards time)

Cafe girl exclamation can be hidden behind the stat bar on top.

Elementary school seems a bit long ago and doesn't have cheerleaders.

If the game wants you to do things in a particular order like Cafe to gym it should lead you that way. Since You can go to gym first.

Cat food purchase seems out of sorts with the rest.

Constantly cock blocking the player seems kind of shit. Drunk woman, or him running away.

Also making the player have to spend massive time making money which only comes one way in a limited amount to get higher charm feels bad.

Making a player constantly repeat the same actions with the same text is bad design.

Drunken woman vanishing after getting her a job at the store.

Anastasia during dinner date has text that goes off the screen when talking about favorite animal.

Game needs an autosave per night.

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'scrollType' of null (this happened when I double clicked the school post the bar date with the gym girl.

After beach the coffee price tag vanishes.

Would be nice to know caps on stats.

Jul 5, 2021
ParadoxGamesStudio
Menu screen when starting up game.

If you go to options but press Right click to close the options the X at the top right stays on screen and is clickable.

Option menu locks a resolution selector.

Game lacks controller support with ability to put a name in via controller or mouse.

Game lacks ability to hide text boxes whenever.

Game needs better volume controls.

Game needs a small tutorial on what the controls for the game even are.

When clicking on overworld map, the place where MC is loaded should not count movement for a moment, because if you hold the button he will go in and out, and multiple door clicks happen.

I get that this is a lot of custom tile sets, but they really need to have collision boxes. Being able to walk on top of tons of things doesn't make sense.

Needs someone to fix up the writing.

Action scenes in the intro really need more fleshing out with images than text.

MC seems kind of like a loser but he doesn't seem like an idiot. Yet he doesn't question why the death inspector is having sex with a demon, or that he would ever go to hell instead of some neutral place like limbo, especially being threatened.

MC asks to touch her, she says yes, and then just ... instead of an image or something?

Getting school lessons you would think MC would talk to the teacher before paying for his first lesson. To discuss the whole concept.

Clicking menu and then right click also does the X left behind.

Menu doesn't allow you to edit volume while in game.

Clicking menu and then Exit on bottom left may make you think to exit the menu but it auto closes the game.

If you saved at the beginning of the game, and then exit the game, continuing that save starts Rubina. However normally loading the save while in game does not. (I think it just auto forwards time)

Cafe girl exclamation can be hidden behind the stat bar on top.

Elementary school seems a bit long ago and doesn't have cheerleaders.

If the game wants you to do things in a particular order like Cafe to gym it should lead you that way. Since You can go to gym first.

Cat food purchase seems out of sorts with the rest.

Constantly cock blocking the player seems kind of shit. Drunk woman, or him running away.

Also making the player have to spend massive time making money which only comes one way in a limited amount to get higher charm feels bad.

Making a player constantly repeat the same actions with the same text is bad design.

Drunken woman vanishing after getting her a job at the store.

Anastasia during dinner date has text that goes off the screen when talking about favorite animal.

Game needs an autosave per night.

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'scrollType' of null (this happened when I double clicked the school post the bar date with the gym girl.

After beach the coffee price tag vanishes.

Would be nice to know caps on stats.
Thank you so much for such great feedback, thanks to you, we have prepared around 15 tasks for our development plan.
Some of the issues are already fixed and also to prove that we listen to criticism, we have prepared a scene where MC is touching Eliana, it will be available in public updated version.

Also our game has improved since the current public version, I hope you will like it more. Some of the issues you have pointed our were done on purpose, some of them are because of high cost. We hope to have more support from patreons, so we could provide more content to game.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Post it here in the hope the game thread got update

1646619846629.png
New public version! 0.46.5
After few months of development we are proud to announce you that we have published a new public version free to download and play. Story for second chapter continues and game itself has much more content.

For Android

For Windows

Please check release notes below:
New events:
- conversation with Rubina and Eliana at the beginning of chapter 2
- breakfast with Anastasia after starting chapter 2
- first conversation with Tatiana from brothel
- Eliana trying to change Tatiana
- Anastasia's unexpected visit
- attempting to change Tatiana by dating her
- walking Lisa home
- getting to know Tatiana better
- Anastasia meeting Vicky at the park
- Tatiana giving you an option for her salvation
- Vicky and Anastasia meeting you at the pub
- meeting Death Inspector again?
Locations:
- new map: Park
- added 5 new locations in the park: toilets, forest, pond, bushes and fountain
- club
- IT office
- marketing office
Others:
- small dialogues with Melina (new whore)
- new sex animations (brothel, park, with Anastasia)
- new characters (dancers, new whore, pimp, in school, new workplaces)
- new locations with new characters, many new girls to meet
- menu UI changed
- new workplaces: club, IT, marketing
- implemented lighting effects on maps
- new scene in the intro
- picking up girls at the club with hot scenes
- some parts of the map are now animated
- animated intro for new waifu having a shower
And many, many other things which you will need to discover on your own.
During development we have fixed 53 bugs.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
More interested in how people do the over world like that then the game sadly

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
SInce this game is in its early stage i dont know if there are any good H scenes. So can anybody hint me whether or not i should try this ? or wait till its a little decent on H.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Gave it a go. Art looks solid

Eliana is really cute! Are you guys planning on having scenes with her?
How can I see my inventory (got cat food, but cannot access it anywhere)? In fact, I bought it and the game didn't recognize I got it (but spent my money anyway!) - had to buy it a second time

Game froze when I went to this spot at the park:
1646661558707.png

This girl appeared on the map one day (at the beach) and now she appears every time I talk with someone for 10 minutes:
1646661897693.png

I feel a titjob should be cheaper than a blowjob...?
1646662090459.png

What, after I've spent $80 on this gal, MC don't want to take her to his place when SHE offered to go? omg
1646663358924.png
Also about this one: I've noticed the MC needs to repeat the same dialogue at least once with Jessica to unlock the next one. The problem is that the VIP part costs $80! Do I have to grind 160$ just to get through that twice? Doesn't seem fair.

Suggestions:
- allow us to hide/show the interface so we can better look at the girls (I'd go with the H key)
- is it possible to have some kind of rollback during the conversations?
- let us use the ESC key to open/close the menu
- let us use Left Ctrl to speed up a dialogue that we already had
- add an option for us to work a double shift in the store to get $40
- let us see how much money we have during dialogue

Gonna finish the current build later

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes