• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Now that I've played it as far as I could...

- Vicky is bugged. I cannot increase her past Attraction 8. Dunno if getting Anastasia as a girlfriend blocks the former's path - if it does, the game should alert the player of that.
- Where I can improve Charm? once I got to 7 and a BJ from Jessica, there's nothing else to increase it.
- Will we get scenes with the bar girl? She's stunning
- The game feels a bit grindy. Is it possible to have more quests that don't involve just buying stuff?

Jul 5, 2021
Gave it a go. Art looks solid

Eliana is really cute! Are you guys planning on having scenes with her?
How can I see my inventory (got cat food, but cannot access it anywhere)? In fact, I bought it and the game didn't recognize I got it (but spent my money anyway!) - had to buy it a second time

Game froze when I went to this spot at the park:
View attachment 1691990

This girl appeared on the map one day (at the beach) and now she appears every time I talk with someone for 10 minutes:
View attachment 1692000

I feel a titjob should be cheaper than a blowjob...?
View attachment 1692001

What, after I've spent $80 on this gal, MC don't want to take her to his place when SHE offered to go? omg
View attachment 1692034
Also about this one: I've noticed the MC needs to repeat the same dialogue at least once with Jessica to unlock the next one. The problem is that the VIP part costs $80! Do I have to grind 160$ just to get through that twice? Doesn't seem fair.

Suggestions:
- allow us to hide/show the interface so we can better look at the girls (I'd go with the H key)
- is it possible to have some kind of rollback during the conversations?
- let us use the ESC key to open/close the menu
- let us use Left Ctrl to speed up a dialogue that we already had
- add an option for us to work a double shift in the store to get $40
- let us see how much money we have during dialogue

Gonna finish the current build later
First of all thank you for the feedback.

Both bugs had been fixed and are in a development branch, which is available for our Patrons.

Jessica dialogues and mechanics are a subject to tweaks.

- Hiding conversation, rollback and speeding up/skipping dialogue which already had been displayed is a feature we plan to add sometime in the future, although since it's not a RenPy or other specifficaly for VN engine we do nothave it out of the box so we need to figure out how to make it work efficiently
- double shift is good suggestion, to speed up progress, we will consider adding it
- amount of money during dialogue also seems like a reasonable change

Reactions: sexypeanut
Jul 5, 2021
Now that I've played it as far as I could...

- Vicky is bugged. I cannot increase her past Attraction 8. Dunno if getting Anastasia as a girlfriend blocks the former's path - if it does, the game should alert the player of that.
- Where I can improve Charm? once I got to 7 and a BJ from Jessica, there's nothing else to increase it.
- Will we get scenes with the bar girl? She's stunning
- The game feels a bit grindy. Is it possible to have more quests that don't involve just buying stuff?
- Vicky story is not finished, and she will collide with other girl in the future, some spicy scenes are also on the way
- Charm cannot be improved for now, we are trying to figure out how to make it coherent with story and not to grindy mechanic wise
- Bar girl (Jessica) scenes are also on the way, as well as the story
- As for the grind, we are trying to make main story as grindfree as possible, while adding some side activities, where you can meet other characters, or burn some cash. We are also in the middle of tidying up mechanics, scrapping some old ideas, thus the game is a bit messy and buggy. But we are working on it.

Reactions: sexypeanut

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
- Vicky story is not finished, and she will collide with other girl in the future, some spicy scenes are also on the way
- Charm cannot be improved for now, we are trying to figure out how to make it coherent with story and not to grindy mechanic wise
- Bar girl (Jessica) scenes are also on the way, as well as the story
- As for the grind, we are trying to make main story as grindfree as possible, while adding some side activities, where you can meet other characters, or burn some of the cash. We are also in the middle of tidying up mechanics, scrapping some old ideas, thus the game is a bit messy and buggy. But we are working on it.
Good to know. And sorry, but I wasn't clear about the bar girl: I meant the redhead bartender

asd4123

Jul 4, 2018
How to progress? I took Anastasia for birthday dinner and Vicky trains me in her "private room" and I believe I maxed out Jessica (gives BJ in bathroom). I don't see any other work options other than the store, so my big way of making money is just getting lucky on Blackjack. What am I supposed to do?

Jul 5, 2021
How to progress? I took Anastasia for birthday dinner and Vicky trains me in her "private room" and I believe I maxed out Jessica (gives BJ in bathroom). I don't see any other work options other than the store, so my big way of making money is just getting lucky on Blackjack. What am I supposed to do?
You need to raise stats a bit more to progress plot with Anastasia, which will unlock new paths in story and on the map.

Captainwaffles59

Apr 23, 2022
After Vicky's has a fight with anastasia nothing else happens everyones dialogs are the same also i think you should be able to pick how much money you want to put in black jack

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes