• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
So many really cool looking games made in this absolutely VILE game engine :( Yet another Pass because RPGM is horrible trash
The engine is fine, it's just really easy to use so people tend to flood it with easy, horribly made games. I've seen GREAT RPGM games-- Zombie's Retreat and House Chores by Siren being good examples, as well as-- if you can stand the Daz3D art style-- Treasures of Nadia as well as its predecessor. The second is a heavily modified format of the engine, though, I'd guess. I've seen pure VNs made using RPGM-- House Chores actually is one. There is no overworld like in most RPGM.

TL: DR, if someone knows what they're doing, RPGM is a very versatile and great engine. But almost no one knows how to work with it.

EDIT: This is also a great RPGM game. Monster Girl-based harem game with RPGM combat and VN storytelling.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I wonder if some people's complain about it is that the games run like shit.
Like I have PCs that can run games like Resident evil 5 or PS3/360 era PC games but MV completely runs like ass and at like 3fps.

WirelessW

Mar 10, 2019
* defaults to full screen

* defaults to RPG maker's WAY THE FUCK TOO LOUD 100% volume

* esc does not quit the game as standard

Fuck that. These are quality of life problems.

Reactions: Samken and sygs

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks, but RPGM is a pain in the arse to play, also I'm not interested in grind. I want to PLAY a game, not feel like I'm working. I'm here for fun and grind isn't fun.

Reactions: Sergent and Samken

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Thanks, but RPGM is a pain in the arse to play, also I'm not interested in grind. I want to PLAY a game, not feel like I'm working. I'm here for fun and grind isn't fun.
Quite sure people would agree that RPGM engine is a good option when you actually want to PLAY a game, upgrade gear, fights and such. I agree that many overdo the grind, by a lot. Haven't tried this game yet though.
Edit: Tried it out, and yeah it feels like mindless working, ren'py would be better for this game, I would still cheat money as hell!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sergent and Vampira

sygs

Oct 29, 2017
Girl in coffeeshop wants that I work out (have fitness stat 72 and tgat still low stat?)
Girl in fitness let's personal trainings but they do nothing.
Girl in shop just sells nothing and give job.
Did I miss something or it's grindfest full of bugs?

Reactions: Zatrian and hw17

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
i failed to use saveeditor!, how you edit stats and money?
dont want to grind..

Jul 5, 2021
Hi all,

Thank you very much for all your opinions and feedback. We didn't expect so many of you to take interest in our game and play it. Now we're excited and even more motivated to continue working on our game.

We've read every single comment and we're taking all of your feedback into consideration. I'll try to reply to every issue you raise.

First of all, we are aware of grindy mechanic, although we are still looking for the middle ground between pure story and a bit of gamey feeling, we could have went a little overboard; we apologize if that's the case. Nothing is set in stone and game mechanics are still in development.

As for the rest of the issues, this is only the first release, so we'll continue working on future updates.

We have also started working on following chapters (the demo only has chapter 1), we have plans for many more chapters and ideas for much more. Some situations in the demo might seem a little unclear for now, but this might change as the story progresses further.

We're planning to publish updates basing on tier: every two weeks, every month and every chapter, you can follow the development as our patrons here:

Fixes regarding mechanic and some story changes are going to affect public version. The same fixes and changes will be available in next version available for patreons as well as new content. We are planning to provide updates even for every two weeks, thus you can see that we are very ambitious and full of optimism :)

Thank you once again,
Paradox Games Studio

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes