Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
There is a BuG in Club going Evening at Work goes Black-Screen.
doing it Night does the same: BlackScreen

2nd bug in park going leftside-forest you can´t move your character at all

idk its fixed or not

Jul 5, 2021
Hey, thanks for pointing this out, we are currently working on that bug in club, with the forest bug I will check this as well. New game version with fix will be released really soon, like maybe in a week (testing consumes a lot of time). Also public version with those fixes will include new version of BlackJack.

Matt19920

Feb 13, 2022
what routes are finished? im currently stuck on vicky with a AL of 8 and and am repeatedly seeing the workout scene, same goes for jessica with the blowjob scene and i cant get past anastasia AL 10 ad there's no scene past the kissing one with her

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
what routes are finished? im currently stuck on vicky with a AL of 8 and and am repeatedly seeing the workout scene, same goes for jessica with the blowjob scene and i cant get past anastasia AL 10 ad there's no scene past the kissing one with her
...Finished? This game is too recent for that

Jul 5, 2021
Requirements to move forward are:
- attraction 9
- fitness 7

And probably something you missed is to buy her a birthday gift, check quest log for more details.

As for your question which route is finished, we are planned at least 6 chapters, on public version you have finished 1 chapter and right now we are working on chapter 2 which is done in about 60%

Of course if you have any ideas about story or anything else, let us know, we are also learning to provide best game experience.

Reactions: sexypeanut
Jul 5, 2021
Hello, we are providing all news regarding the game through our patreon page , public posts as well. Regarding public release, we are targeting end of this year, but there is also a $1 version available, thus if you would like to give us small tip, you can have this version as well :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Necreonlord4
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes